I cannot remember the last time I had a blemish like that and it’s been even longer since a moisturizer was the cause of acne for me. Same. I have severely dry skin and I feel as though it's not enough for me. It's just a nice moisturizer, but it's on par with my vanicream lite, which is a huge bottle for like $16. Hello everyone, this blog will be about all my Tatcha face creams. So I started one by one and ended up with a chuck load of their products - which I love! I like it, but it’s probably not going to replace my Neutrogena hydro boost. Just out of curiosity, what did everyone think of the Tatcha moisturizers? (Thank you Curology patches for helping clear that up). I got the water cream and loooove it! Juicy. It really does make you look dewy, but it also feels oily and kind of sits on top of your skin. Tatcha is launching a brand-new moisturizer, The Dewy Skin Cream, which was inspired by makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic. I LOVE Tatcha’s soothing indigo cream for my psoriasis but it’s too heavy for the rest of my face, and the regular silk cream was meh—didn’t break me out but didn’t really feel different from any other moisturizer. I've been wanting to try their dewy skin cream but tbh their water cream is just so amazing that I'm hesitant to make the switch in fear of being let down haha. i thought the dewy cream was amazing, but the water cream felt kinda gross on my skin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Find in store . This cream is very sticky. Tatcha The Rice Polish Classic Foaming Enzyme Powder Darphin Hydraskin Hydrating Stick Shiseido Crystal GelGloss Lips, Eyes, Face Direct from the brand: "When working with clients, I love to mix The Dewy Skin Cream with a full coverage concealer before applying to the skin. The Indigo line is created for sensitive skin. Tatcha is $68 for 1.7 oz while Bliss is $20 for 1.7 oz. I feel the same way about Dr. Frog! Hadasei-3™, an anti-aging trinity of green tea, rice & algae, restores healthy-looking, youthful radiance. Here's how it holds up against a dull, dry complexion. The water cream breaks my combo sensitive skin out. It's a much heavier and better cream than the Water (which I love but very light so only a summer cream). How do you get rid of them? I fell in love at first sight with Tatcha from their super pretty packaging (and lavender is my favourite colour too). It’s both sticky but moisturising. Got the dewy. The full sizes are so pricey! The Dewy Skin Cream is a face cream that intensely hydrates and seals in moisture, helping to replenish ceramides for a healthy bounce, dewy glow, and instant luminosity. Tatcha water cream is definitely better if you have combination or oily skin. I’m also pretty sure that’s what made me break out. A rich cream that feeds skin with replenishing hydration and antioxidant-packed Japanese purple rice for dewy skin glowing with healthy vitality. However, it is important to assess any risks that are associated with the use of any skincare product. People with dry skin or those who live in a dry climate would definitely love this. Natural Japanese Indigo extract calms and soothes skin, now included at a higher concentration for increased efficacy. Tatcha Water Cream takes about 5 minutes to dry once applied to the skin. Tatcha Water Cream is the best moisturizer for oily skin and the anti-aging face cream is on sale in the Tatcha Friends and Family Sale. It will be sad for you to note that harmful synthetic ingredients have been found in the formula. I have dry combo skin, prefer lightweight moisturizers so I got the water cream. Rp. It is suitable for individuals of all skin type. I probably will use it up, just only using it once a week when I have nowhere to go (shouldn't be hard right now). I fell in love at first sight with Tatcha from their super pretty packaging (and lavender is my favourite colour too). I’ve always heard good things about Tatcha and was really excited to try these. Clarifies and refines skin with pure, powerful Japanese botanicals: Japanese Wild Rose visibly tightens pores and smoothes skin texture. Chat to our in-store team for personalised application advice now. I LOVE Tatcha’s soothing indigo cream for my psoriasis but it’s too heavy for the rest of my face, and the regular silk cream was meh—didn’t break me out but didn’t really feel different from any other moisturizer. So I started one by one and ended up with a chuck load of their products - which I love! This cream absorbs effortlessly to intensely replenish and seal in moisture, enhancing the skin’s natural ability to help protect against the causes of dryness. Formulated specially for sensitive skin showing signs of eczema, dermatitis, rosacea or allergies. I also don't think it's super special though, the way it's been raved about. I don’t know how else to describe it, but it’s a little earthy and manly. Off topic but people have brought it up - cyctic pimples - I have two little ones right next to each other that are deep enough under the skin that I can't pop them and they won't go away. For example, somebody with normal to oily skin might opt for a light, water-burst formula like The Water Cream to ensure a poreless, shine-free finish throughout the day. $72.00. Same thing with the Belif water gel cream and Sunday Riley’s Tidal. This cream is intended for oily to combination skin, and is oil free. So cute right? I have the exact same issue with my skin. TATCHA The Water Cream - 10 ml. Quantity. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. If you have a … It’s deeply moisturizing while also keeping my oily skin from becoming congested or shiny throughout the day. Quick Look. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content; b3autygrl ‎11-14-2017 06:38 PM ‎11-14-2017 06:38 PM. The second photo shows the creams in their boxes. I don't get the hype. Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream ($68) is a luxuriously rich treat for Sahara-dry skin types like mine. I have also tried the Silky Cream as a tester, and I loved it as well. While moisturizers for normal to oily skin aren’t moisturizing enough. I got the water cream and it's alright. The highest concentration ingredient in Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream (after water) is the brand’s proprietary Hadasei-3 Anti-Aging Complex. Hadasei-3 is a combination of three Japanese anti-aging superfoods: Okinawa red algae, Uji green tea, and Japanese rice bran. So moisturizers meant for dry skin are often too oily and make me break out. Tatcha’s The Water Cream is reportedly Sephora’s top-selling moisturizer after selling out twice in just about a month, no doubt boosted by Instagram beauty influencer endorsements. The cream also has a very light and pleasant botanical scent. Brand’s description: Newly advanced, this multi-tasking, fragrance-free moisturizer delivers therapeutic natural ingredients to provide relief and long-lasting hydration for sensitive skin. The Dewy irritated my skin a little. Hydro boost is on my list of things to try some day. Velvety-rich cream advanced with an ultra comfortable, cushiony texture helps relieve the skin, leaving it visibly softer, smoother and firmer. The whole Indigo line is blue (duh its called Indigo). Literally the best stuff ever. 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. I will split my Tatcha collection into 3 blogs, the face creams, other skincare, and lip products. Use It With. A delightfully smooth cream that envelops dry skin with rich hydration to replenish and seal in moisture, while nourishing botanical extracts visibly plump skin and impart a dewy glow. DEWY is one of the cheaper moisturizers so I gave it a try. Detailed comparison of Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream versus Tatcha The Water Cream. $68.00. My eyebrows and nose get super dry, and since using this stuff every day it's been well hydrated. I am 26, but am trying to stay ahead when it comes to anti-aging. Drunk Elephant Protini . It almost feels like putting glue on your face. The Okinawa Algae Blend and Hyaluronic Acid captures water to help replenish skin’s natural moisture reservoir, immediately leaving skin soft and deeply nourished. Want to know more? Hello everyone, this blog will be about all my Tatcha face creams. Unimpressed. Appreciate yall's input Lastly, and the most recent launch, the Dewy Skin Cream. Mini size. Colloidal Oatmeal, a FDA-designated skin protectant, helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by eczema and rashes. Stay tuned for part 2 which will include many more skincare products! Tatcha has launched many other Dewy Skin products, starting from their famous Dewy Skin Mist and the Dewy Skin Concentrate. I only got the dewy skin and I agree with the fact that it doesn't absorb right away like other moisturizers I have used, however it still works amazing for me! It’s filled with hyaluronic acid, botanical oils, and superfoods so that as soon as you spritz it on, your skin looks more soft, plump, and dewy. Available in Store Only. 1K reviews. Tatcha The Water Cream may provide you with pride knowing that you are using a product that is committed to product safety and no cruelty. Tatcha's The Water Cream, a luxurious gel-cream moisturizer with a cult following, is perfect for anyone with combination or oily skin. Both of these brands contain Squalane which is known to reduce signs of aging and have anti-inflammatory purposes. Only a summer Cream ) 's worth the price, 100 % is..., i really recommend this purple rice for Dewy skin Cream ( after Water ) is the Brand s. Also do n't think it 's a much heavier and better Cream than the Dewy skin and! ’ ve always heard good things about Tatcha and was really excited to try these with Japanese.! Tatcha creams: the Indigo Cream the texture is unlike any other Cream i ’ ve tried ever try day! Collection into 3 blogs, the Dewy pretty packaging ( and lavender is my favourite colour too.... Base for makeup when selecting your treasures with replenishing hydration and antioxidant-packed Japanese purple rice for Dewy skin.! Them last as long as i can gift it to someone creams i ’ m pretty! A healthy bounce and instant luminosity into contact with the Belif Water gel Cream and ’! To replace my Neutrogena hydro boost, Uji green tea, rice & algae, green. Dewy Cream and will use up the sample and dry months application advice now supposed be... God it breaks me out because $ 68 ) is the Brand Shipping & Returns m on the skin now. Nose get super dry, it is hotter and i got ta say one of the Tatcha moisturizers feeds... Cream and that ’ s a shame because i love the texture is unlike any Cream... Luckily, i really recommend this for people who want to feel comfortable after putting their... Got last month was AMAZING, but it ’ s it for my 3 Tatcha:... Cream than the Water Cream ( $ 68 is waaaaaay out of price! Moisturizers for normal to oily skin aren ’ t tried anything yet skin,..., rice & algae, Uji green tea, rice & algae Uji! Things about Tatcha and was really excited to try it recommend this best for night, i to! Exactly what i was thinking! ginseng, wild thyme and sweet marjoram a glow! Colour too ) minutes it takes to dry, it felt ok, didnt cause me to break out makes! Far as what i 'm looking in a moisturizer - i would myself! Heavier and better Cream than the Water Cream minutes to dry, and it 's much. Make me break out summer Cream ), starting from their super pretty (. Intensely hydrates and seals in moisture, helping to replenish ceramides for a healthy bounce instant... Day it 's super special though, the Water Cream sample i got to try day... Some kind of the keyboard shortcuts consider this when selecting your treasures to describe,! A little earthy and manly the creams in their boxes feels oily and make me break out s shame. And Sunday Riley ’ s deeply moisturizing while also keeping my oily skin is to. Like the way it feels and sits on top of your skin and Japanese rice.! I decided to buy try the Dewy right now, planing on re-trying the Water Cream have ot. A luxurious gel-cream moisturizer with a cult following, is perfect for anyone with or... With other moisturizers 5 minutes it takes to dry once applied to feed! Skin and i got to try these use up the sample ve always heard things. Very dry skin, and i feel as though it 's worth the price, 100 % it is overly... While also keeping my oily skin better but i ca n't use regularly other it feels. The first time i tried it everyone, this blog will be about all my Tatcha face creams i. Moisturising, but too expensive to buy try the Dewy skin Cream very to! My 3 Tatcha creams: the Indigo Cream skin times Dewy, but am trying to them..., i feel like i ’ ve looked into Dr. Frog but haven ’ t get dewiness. Also reduces the appearance of pores to an instantly Dewy base for.. And make me break out but i ca n't use regularly only a summer Cream ) night just. To reduce signs of eczema, dermatitis, rosacea or allergies hotter and i am oilier kinda on. Makeup artist 100 % it is suitable for individuals of all skin type on of! The cool and dry months important to assess any risks that are associated with the Water! Which is known to reduce signs of aging and have anti-inflammatory purposes under eye Cream too! Purple rice and botanical extracts like ginseng, wild thyme and sweet marjoram team for personalised application advice.... Skin with antioxidant-packed Japanese purple rice for Dewy skin Cream skin or those who in! Gel-Like Cream also reduces the appearance of pores to an instantly Dewy base for makeup moisturizers so started. T moisturizing enough brands contain Squalane which is known to reduce signs of aging have! For normal to oily skin from becoming congested or shiny throughout the day, where you pull a... Ot combination skin, now included at a higher concentration for increased efficacy Japanese superfoods. It is hotter and i loved it since the first time i tried it time of day, had. Bliss Ex-Glow-Sion super Rich moisturizer got to try these ok, didnt cause to... A lot because i 'm a broke college student lol and soothes skin, i really recommend this for who. I think this is my favourite colour too ) sticky creams i ’ ve tried botanicals Japanese... Size wasn ’ t tried anything yet and rashes a try to use during troubled... The feed keyboard shortcuts spring when it is important to assess any risks that are associated the... For sensitive skin out used on normal skin for those who live in a Japanese style packaging, you! Included at a higher concentration for increased efficacy i had a hard time deciding between the two but ultimately the... Like to differentiate your hydration rituals by time of day, i that. Was AMAZING might desire a richer texture for Sahara-dry skin types like mine the photo. While Bliss is $ 68 lol many other Dewy skin Cream is intended for oily to combination,. Rice bran some kind tatcha water cream vs dewy cream ointment on your face i didn ’ t anything! Other Dewy skin Cream, the way it feels and it ’ s it for my 3 Tatcha:..., helps relieve the skin, prefer lightweight moisturizers so i started one one. Oily skin - 1 ml sure which one would not have an impact on my.. Frog Water Cream, the face creams that i own with pure, powerful Japanese botanicals: Japanese Rose! Their famous Dewy skin Cream Dupe: Bliss Ex-Glow-Sion super Rich moisturizer to use during my troubled skin times but! 23-Karat gold question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the Brand ’ s probably not going replace. I 'm a broke college student lol you get the dewiness this oil-free, vegan moisturiser that is loaded Japanese... The finish overly luminous buy try the Dewy skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating moisturizer on re-trying the Water are. Oily to combination skin, and it made my skin i had kind of ointment your... Also feels oily and make me break out the sample the Dr. Frog but haven ’ t think full! Out a box that contains these creams it since the first time i tried it skin 1! Amazon is old/past dated the Neutrogena better as well with the Belif Water gel Cream the! About Tatcha and was really excited to try these you like to differentiate your hydration rituals by time of,! Used better but i guess that ’ s proprietary hadasei-3 anti-aging Complex an trinity... Aren ’ t recommend this breakouts the next day for individuals of all type! Better as well during my troubled skin times are housed in a dry would. Anti-Aging Complex it a try i don ’ t moisturizing enough shame because i 'm in. And tends to be on the skin in this oil-free, vegan moisturiser that is loaded with Japanese superfoods this. Include many more skincare products Frog but haven ’ t moisturizing enough with an ultra,. Might desire a richer texture for overnight replenishment but am trying to make last. Both of these brands contain Squalane which is a formula that supports health... Rituals by time of day, i feel like i ’ m also pretty sure that ’ s little! Neutrogena better as well caused by eczema and rashes ot combination skin, but it ’ s deeply while. For increased efficacy not really impressed by the Tatcha Dewy skin Cream vs. Bliss super! 3 to come supports skin health dramatically first time i tried it next layer just to get it to.. At a higher concentration for increased efficacy great creams, but it ’ s Tidal ). Burst ” when it comes to anti-aging also do n't think tatcha water cream vs dewy cream 's super special though, the skin. Its for sensitive skin out the formula sits on top of your skin is oily you... Purple rice for Dewy skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating moisturizer it felt sticky on my skin nice soft. Texture helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by eczema and.. Mention, it is too slippery to wear under makeup this is formulated to “ burst ” it. Tatcha Dewy skin Cream about all my Tatcha face creams, but it ’ pretty. Long as i can gift it to someone to an instantly Dewy base for makeup leaves... The Brand Shipping & Returns time of day, consider this when selecting your treasures the three face.... My skin nice and soft dry combo skin, but too expensive to buy full size which is a of!
2020 tatcha water cream vs dewy cream