Appliance Parts Online TopApplianceParts. GENERAL ELECTRIC DC ELECTRIC MOTOR 1/6 HP 1140 RPM 230V MADE IN USA . Get the best deals on GE Industrial Electric Motors when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. For a square shaped shaft stirrer motor order WB26X10037. Brochures. Their extensive range of Kinamatic II, CD6000s and MD800 type motors will meet all DC needs for paper, steel, material handling and other industrial applications. IC 411, IC 416. The safe Max. or Buy It Now. Product Videos. DC Motors are used in numerous industrial applications because the speed to torque relationship is so flexible. The industry's most popular fuse for motor circuit protection. Stone's KMD8 5.0" Heavy-Duty Motors are part of the company's motor line. ���ʞ�������}o�]���e ��c���w,нCQ��8�^����i몣��O_UL'��M���˶�w�ݭ�RI�D4I,�IB�b�yJ��Ђ��u-e_i=��/�>a��l�j~a�쬛q�\�X��~�b�,B�� s��m,m�Y\GmO�7Nm`��.�'� ���������� �߰���rW�n?�_{� Zz�_�7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o׿���7����� ���?�������8�ܾ������7����]�� ~Q� ��^� ���\����O����� �o߿�[����q� r����׿��{/�av_�}�G���{��s���?�*;#� ��~� ]nJ� �������O^� �p}�����������|_��� ?ot� �������u�+��7�/�� �={�M���� �e� �ߔ�o�8� ���wDn���+:�K'S�YH��"�HQ��8�rЌ�S��%���'n����@N>@�A�[��~�j�Ð�w*��^x���@�U/�"nS*��2��h{}m���o�6����yݷ�qy��\]tBZz�X�I�LU��WGSԕ�AUР�������9����5� �5I#qPÁɕ�d`U�`@�>e�����ߕ��j��9�a���7}��? We have over 100 years of experience of direct current motor engineering and manufacturing experience utilizing superior design and quality control systems. Table of Contents Series Power Range Page Introduction to Parker Hannifin 4 Service and support 8 AC drives range overview 12 AC650G/V AC650G, AC650V general purpose vector drive 0.3 to 150 HP 17 AC650S AC650S compact drive for sensorless PMAC motors 0.25 to 7.5kW 21 AC650G/V/S - Accessories and options AC650V, AC650G, AC650S 0.3 to 150 HP 24 AC690+ AC690+ Integrator … � S�pf $242.00 shipping. DC Motors & Generators GE has designed and produced DC motors excelling in reliability, durability and superior performance for over 100 years. Catalog (pdf) Product info . Terms of use | Privacy policy, General Electric DC Motors from Romanoff Industries. 53200 KM/33250 US Miles. Add to cart. Another crucial factor for electric motors is energy efficiency. AC motors include single, multiphase, universal, induction, synchronous, and gear motors. direct current motor KMD8 . Both GE and Westinghouse manufactured 800 series crane and mill motors… Don't see what you're looking for? TITAN® Horizontal Motors Catalog PB210. You could choose another company when you need a good motor, but when you choose us for your GE DC motors, you enjoy several important benefits. GE is a leading provider of transmission and distribution solutions as well as grid automation systems that maximize utilities operational efficiencies and provides their customers with reliable power. �0 �) 15 HP General Electric Kinamatic DC Motor - Rebuilt. 594 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<32E2DB68B6CD744A9ABF6E28E1B2D93C>]/Index[560 143]/Info 559 0 R/Length 153/Prev 321025/Root 561 0 R/Size 703/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream The GE motors were a type MD where as the Westinghouse were a type MC. Local 770-532-4411 Fax 770-532-4496 Email Gainesville Industrial Electric. KIN MG Set Power Supply. General Electric Motors Wiring Diagram – Gooddy, size: 800 x 600 px, source: gooddy.org. FANUC AC SERVO MOTOR α i-B series FANUC AC SPINDLE MOTOR α i-B series FANUC SERVO AMPLIFIER α i-B series. or Best Offer. or Best Offer. HVAC Motors are designed primarily for air moving and other light to medium duty applications such as fans, centrifugal pumps, small tools, and office equipment. h�b```b``1f`e``[email protected] !����ɇ;�p0�0{���A����u�H��^xɩ\ ������i.�C�'z��X�P��A`ıE}��kYx��U�'�]K*k���:֐��.��0��`` ��h``,� A 0�d� 1��� ��n�F����"��b}��_1,c����J.n��L��3���wvV��l"���:Y�2rqI�KI�K�K�pq�h0��;������ !˸��8�1�b��{�Wp㊍.0,a� }�}�@���� GE Motors & Parts is a world-class manufacturer of electric motors with more than 125 years of engineering experience. General purpose DC motors generate a constant torque throughout their speed range where a wide operating speed range with constant torque is required. 22 watching. $450.00. Replacement and renewal parts for all GE motor sizes. Non-Direct Replacement To replace a motor which has different … GE Motors. Download . These motors feature power levels that measure 12 - 24 V DC. Properly matching the motor load to the motor is important to prevent damage to the motor or inefficient and needlessly costly operation. Learn how our dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. In our extensive inventory, you’ll find many quality refurbished motors like the General Electric DC Motor Frame 288AT. The new motor will be supplied with the up-to-date versions of the accessories. These DC motors are specifically designed for use with SCR controllers where applications require constant torque throughout the application speed range, as well as adjustable speeds. $105.00. r.p.m. GEZ-S2000 Mark VI Control End of Regular Production . Grainger's got your back. Looking for GE DC Motor, 3/4 HP, 56C Frame, Nameplate RPM 1725, Voltage 90VDC, Motor Mounting Type Face/Base (2M504)? DC motors produce a high starting torque and power to drive equipment such as conveyor belts, elevators, cranes, and hoists. $90.00. * Free shipping on many items ... 15 HP General Electric Kinamatic DC Motor - Rebuilt. Order today and take advantage of fast shipping on the many varieties of industrial and commercial motors. $340.00. GE Industrial Motors a Wolong Company manufactures electric motors from NEMA low voltage to medium voltage and DC motors. Modified Vertical Motors Catalog PB500. General Electric DC Motors from Romanoff Industries Romanoff Industries is one of the most trusted GE motor resellers in the business. {{category.customCapabilities}} Click here for information on custom solutions 1A2# QBa$3Rq�b�%C���&4r $150.00. Prices for online orders only. Speed V s Armature Current Characteristic: At normal condition the back EMF E b and Flux Φ both are constant in a DC Shunt motor. Our portfolio includes gas and steam turbines, distributed power, wind and renewable energy, nuclear energy, and water processing technologies. Designed to be integrated into systems with existing drives and master control, the DC2100e can be used with either new or existing motors and a variety of existing GE installed drive systems. or Best Offer. endstream endobj 566 0 obj <>/Filter/DCTDecode/Height 70/ImageName/PAGE#20Aug201212949327215148.jpg/Intent/RelativeColorimetric/Length 45203/Name/PAGE#20Aug201212949327215148.jpg/SMask 567 0 R/Subtype/Image/Type/XObject/Width 504>>stream Compression ratio. Contact. %PDF-1.6 %���� $249.00. Depending on the application, the best system is designed to optimize machine tool performance by a good combination between CNC and Servo lineup. 248 Pages. or Best Offer. GE offers a full range of reliable high performance rotating machines and parts for highly demanding industrial applications in the range of one horsepower and up. View reliable DC Motor manufacturers on Made-in-China.com. You can see this bar because you are the owner of this library. Local Pickup. Washdown DC motors can handle wet and high humidity environments. $64.90 shipping. We carry a wide variety of used, rebuilt, and new surplus motors for many industrial applications. We have a huge selection to choose from and three locations to give you the fastest turnaround times. Hence the armature current differs and the speed of a DC Shunt motor will continue constant which is shown in the fig (dotted Line AB). ���� Adobe d� �� � �� F� ��� ... DC motors up to 2000 kW and 1000 V . Full Line Standard Motor Products Catalog FL600 Agriculture Motors Brake Motors Close Coupled Pump Motors Commercial Duty Pump Motors Cooling Tower Duty Motors Variable Frequency Drives Elevator and Gate & Door Motors Fire Pump Motors General Purpose Three Phase Motors Hazardous Location Heating & Air Conditioning Motors Pool & Spa Motors Residential Water System Pump Motors … H�*�*BC#=K33s 44ӳ �� ���\. Vintage General Electric DC motor model 5BC46AB2112A 1725 rpm continuous duty . 1/3 HP 115 Volt 1675 RPM 2-speed (F42B50A01, 1468A304) RV Air Conditioner Motor. asynchronous heavy-duty. IC 611, IC 616, IC 666. A Motor … Download . Below are several of the top illustrations we get from different sources, we wish these pictures will work to you, and hopefully really appropriate to just what you want regarding the General Electric Motor … FANUC has produced over 20 million servo motors. Table of Contents Series Power Range Page Introduction to Parker Hannifin 4 Service and support 8 AC drives range overview 12 AC650G/V AC650G, AC650V general purpose vector drive 0.3 to 150 HP 17 AC650S AC650S compact drive for sensorless PMAC motors 0.25 to 7.5kW 21 AC650G/V/S - Accessories and options AC650V, AC650G, AC650S 0.3 to 150 HP 24 AC690+ AC690+ Integrator … And since 40% to 70% of motor failures are related to bearings, it’s no surprise that high-quality bearings are key for reliable motors. 560 0 obj <> endobj GE provides custom DC motor designs for wind pitch blade positioning.Since 2006, DC wind pitch motors have been used and there are over 30,000 motors in service. Romanoff Industries stocks a large variety of GE motors and whether you need a General Electric DC Motor 328AT or a General Electric DC Motor 366AT, chances are we have it. 6 Pages. GE Industrial Systems DC Motor 3/4 HP 90V8A MODEL# … GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. GE Motors List your products or services on Engineering360. Wgt. Washdown DC motors can handle wet and high humidity environments. u!" Their initial purchase price makes up a fraction of the overall life cycle costs, but planned downtime for them can cost an average of $87,000/hour, so maintaining them and keeping the proper critical spares and replacement parts on hand can save your operations time and money. Tri-Onic smart spot TR fuses now provide a visual open fuse indicator. General electric items include GE yoke assay, GE carbon brush, GE motor rigging, GE AC motor brush holder, GE MD800 insulator block, GE 46A slip ring brush holder, GE 46 slip ring brush holder, GE brush holder, yoke rocker, GE pinion nut, GE stud post, and GE motor rigging assy. GE 5BCD56RD453 3/4HP Shunt DC 180A/200-100F Morse Chain Motor NOS. $114.90 shipping. When you have DC Motors that are no longer useful to your business, it’s time to turn to … 1/3 HP 115V 1675 RPM 2 Speed 3.4 Amps CW Lead End Rotation Semi-enclosed Mounting Lugs. No one else can see it. DC Motors Gearmotors AC /DCC ontrols Accessories /K its Mods /F actory Options X-Ref /I ndex Tech Information Terms /W arnings DC Motors NEMA Frame -SCR Rated TEFC -SCR Rated 90 &180 Volts NEMA 56C -CFace Less Base* HP Full Load RPM NEMA Frame Catalog Number List Price Model Number App. General purpose DC motors generate a constant torque throughout their speed range where a wide operating speed range with constant torque is required. 10W 12V/24V 3000rpm DC Brushless Vibration Motor, Variable Speed Display Control . Horsepower is designated as "SPL" 56 Frame motors have a 5/8" Keyed shaft. Catalog (pdf) Product info . synchronous 24V heavy-duty. Equipment > ELECTRICAL > DC CRANE AND MILL MOTORS DC CRANE AND MILL MOTORS (802 - 828) (179) The 800 series crane and mill motors replaced the older 600 series crane and mill motors. If you are in the market for a reconditioned or new DC motor our ability to recondition the motor in our own facility provides for the fastest availability in the marketplace. Supplier Profile. Catalog (pdf) Product info . $209.86. $90.00. $64.90 shipping. ��5'�S6��DTsEF7Gc(UVW�����d�t��e�����)8f�u*9:HIJXYZghijvwxyz������������������������������������������������������� m!1 "AQ2aqB�#�R�b3 �$��Cr��4%�ScD�&5T6Ed' Catalog (pdf) Product info . Pool & Spa Product Catalog. Contact us. Replacement Motors Direct Replacement A GE DC motor with a model number which has the format, 5CDNNNLLNNNLNNN, 5CDNNNLLLNNLNNN or 5BYNNNLLNNNLNNN (where N=number and L=letter) will be replaced with an exact electrical/mechanical replacement of the original motor. $30.00 shipping. With advanced material technology added to the existing product line the TR current limiting time delay fuses are engineered for over current protection of motors and transformers, service entrance equipment, feeder and branch circuits. US MOTOR 1/4 HP Catalog Number: 1876 Model: K055MAF0217012B CONDENSER FAN MOTOR PRICE $80.00 Catalog 1879 Model: K055TEH8594012B Hp: 3/4 Phase: 1 Volts: 208-230 HZ: 60 Permanent Split Capacitor Condenser Fan 5.6" Diameter, Totally Enclosed Air Over (TEAO) Stud Mount, Without Capacitor High Ambient Design, All Angle Mount 1011 Athens Street Gainesville, GA 30501 USA. GE Power is a world leader in power generation and water technologies for utilities, independent power producers and industrial applications. Catalog (pdf) Product info . Compare this product Remove from comparison tool. geindustrial.com has moved to a new home at electrification.us.abb.com Moving forward in bringing you the best of both With Industrial Solutions’ integration into ABB, we are combining ABB and Industrial Solutions leading-edge technologies for a comprehensive portfolio of solutions. GE Motors and Motor Parts. Price $364.00. Browse General Electric DC Motors, GE DC Motors in the Gainesville Industrial Electric Co. catalog including GE Self Ventilated DC Motors - Type C Power Supply,GE Separately Ventilated DC Motors - Type C Power Supply,GE Blower Ventilated DC Motors - Search. Contact. Our huge selection provides you with the right product for any application. '�yu�����}:|��Pr��_֭�7o�A��x>��o�S� k�~�޺���cO��'>�_�� ��W~�� �'���v]�x���}��k����?���^����=>7׷�Z�Q҄��5��?�.������ �?� ��� �[�}� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�{���� ��� �t� ������ �?���׿��?�O�V?��u���� G� e�� ӷ���� �E� ��^� ��� �=� �X� �i׿��� ��O� N����� �s� ����{�N�� ��� �c� Y�^� �k�4�]?�;{���� ��� t_��u��;��������f�Tw��__�ߛ׭��[� K�ke�/����G�b���?�������� s�T^+x�_�#�v���uՕ���?Yo$����<=xz4�Uֺ�թi‡�Y��J��� �I˼ݿ� Q���m��g�O�?��������G��^������> ƿ��_���� �g�������� ~>������ ʕ�� �=����u¿�g�%�������Q������ G�� �:�k� u�������q� �v�f��F� ����)y�ӹ������ �ߛs� �f�ғ؛�?�S�� ����}:���3� Ĥ��K�� �C���}��s�{�^���׺��?�˪�v��:�rv�� �m�M՛���1�g�p�:��lDU�z���9�� ����qK>5����Ls���m��{�l��/��#� ��,����RҾ������������9��'ʛ�ɷ]_��{���g�=��;|P���S��Iz�-��A��I�(�� �Ο��R���}���rKU�v���{�#KH�$���[F �����K�G\�h�H. GE INDUSTRIAL MOTORS a WOLONG company Standard Industrial Motor Catalog AC/DC 1-1750 HP 0.75 - 1300KW The Leading Manufacturer of Motors and Drives Open the catalog to page 1 GE INDUSTRIAL MOTORS a WOLOKG company Quality. The advantages of a synchronous PMM stem from its lighter weight and compactness compared to asynchronous motors, which, together with a higher … $150.00. Our longevity is no accident. 5.5HP 48V High Power Brushless DC Motors, be designed to operate in a voltage range from 24V to 380V DC, its outer diameter is 180mm.The Series BLDC154 motors cover a output power range from 1.5KWto 10KW, its torque range on continuous duty is 3-20Nm,on intermittent duty up to 7.5-50Nm.It can keeps at a high efficiency at wide speed range. {{category.customCapabilities}} Click here for information on custom solutions Comparison shop for General electric motors dc Home in Home. Kinamatic Direct Current Motors. �:�. Such motors include washdown, hazardous location, pump duty, etc. We have a huge selection to choose from and three locations to give you the fastest turnaround times. Download . If your motor is part of the compressor head-we do not have a replacement motor, it is only available from the manufacture, such as Coleman or Sears. 5 hp electric motor GE 3 phase 230/460v . ... Kinamatic Direct Current Motors 1-500 HP fact sheet. The 600 series crane and mill motors were replaced by the 800 series crane and mill motors. All OMPM-DC motors are constructed from heavy duty gauge steel including frames, endbells, mounting bases, junction boxes and covers. with many world famous enterprise, such as GE, Japan Yaskawas, the U.S. Westinghouse, Siemens of Germany, Japan, Hitachi, Mitsubishi and ... cage, 3 phase, induction motors lower than 1000V and smaller than 315 Frame Size can safely run continuously at the speed in the table below. GE Relay, 2/2.75VA, 1.2WDC Coil Consumption, Up To 40000 Ohm Coil Resistance, 28VDC Coil, 3PDT, Silver Cadmium Oxide, Gold Flashed Contact, Contact Rating: 10A at 120VAC, 6A at 240VAC, 10A at 28VDC, 3.45 Inch L x 1.39 Inch W x 1.39 Inch D, Polycarbonate Dust Cover, 14 Pin Octal Plug Or PCB Mount, -10 to 50 deg C AC, -10 to 60 deg C DC. $240.00 shipping. endstream endobj 561 0 obj <>>> endobj 562 0 obj <> endobj 563 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/Properties<>>>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Thumb 47 0 R/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 564 0 obj <>>>/Subtype/Form/Type/XObject>>stream The ("SPL") electric motors are typically used on "home" air compressors. }�\�|�@00 . $450.00. GE Motors and Motor Parts . or Best Offer. �ZP�GE��V���M��};���v��q�)k��Zj� 0 bids. Fact Sheet. … endstream endobj startxref This microwave turntable motor comes with a D shaped shaft and is usually located under the turntable. | Website design by Agency Jet | All rights reserved. Parts Super Center supplies a range of motors and motor components to keep your operations running. They also include servomotors. Vintage General Electric DC motor model 5BC46AB2112A 1725 rpm continuous duty . Alstom is an acknowledged forerunner in permanent magnet motor (PMM) technology, a high-performance and economical innovation already adopted by regional trains, tram trains, trams and automatic metros, as well as high speed trains. Stock Vertical Motor Catalog SP501 . 22 watching. DC CRANE AND MILL MOTORS (802 - 828) (179) The 800 series crane and mill motors replaced the older 600 series crane and mill motors. direct current motor. KMD8 . The burden placed on the motor due to this mechanical activity is referred to as the motor load. geindustrial.com has moved to a new home at electrification.us.abb.com Moving forward in bringing you the best of both With Industrial Solutions’ integration into ABB, we are combining ABB and Industrial Solutions leading-edge technologies for a comprehensive portfolio of solutions. GE INDUSTRIAL MOTORS a WOLONG company Standard Industrial Motor Catalog AC/DC 1-1750 HP 0. 1011 Athens Street Gainesville, GA 30501 USA. enterprise, such as GE, Japan Yaskawas, the U.S. Westinghouse, Siemens of Germany, Japan, Hitachi, Mitsubishi and so on, its business territory has been extended to Asia, America, Europe, Australia, and became known as a well-known World Group, TECO had become an international brand. With decades of experience, GE has brought reliable transmission and distribution products to utilities around the globe. GE small DC motors are commonly found in many industrial applications. Cheap price 24 volt, 48 volt brushless dc motor kit for sale, 200 watt 3 phase bldc electric motor and matching controller / gearbox, 0.64 Nm holding torque, peak torque to 1.91 Nm, 3000 rpm low speed, IP54 duty continues. Literature. GEZ-8097 EX2000DR DC Exciter Voltage Regulator for Retrofit Applications . We are a GE motor reseller with decades of experience. Residential and Commercial HVACR Standard Motor Catalog. �V�0��eRE]���&>*�mt1L�����GSKS�\-Ŭ��p 5BC79AE10, GE | Motors Motors - DC Tachometer. Download . Product Life-cycle Announcement. For more information on what General Electric motors can do for you visit them at this link. s��Ft����UeuV7��������)��������������(GWf8v��������gw��������HXhx��������9IYiy��������*:JZjz���������� ? or Best Offer. H�*��wSp�� Three-phase asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor up to 355 kW. 0 Free shipping . GE 5BCD56RD453 3/4HP Shunt DC 180A/200-100F Morse Chain Motor … (lbs) Arm. IC 411, IC 416. Training Manual. Three-phase asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor from 355 kW . $114.90 shipping. Custom Motor Catalog PB202. � endstream endobj 565 0 obj <>/ProcSet[/PDF/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Subtype/Form/Type/XObject>>stream Refrigerant Monitors. $240.00 shipping. You can trust our products and services, and Romanoff Industries has more than 50 years in business. Ge 50hp Electric Motor. Don't see what you're looking for? The motor lineup is engineered for small to large machines. The new motor will be supplied with the up-to-date versions of the accessories. GE Industrial DC Motors, GE Industrial DC, GE Industrial NEMA DC Motors. �e��� ��*#ը���miUnv;�a$j��.ErDO�j��^�#y��N|���]���S�w$Gh,�^\��;I�)(��Z�o�C��]_�� $125.00. section 8 – DC Motors DC Motors – Kinamatic™ 8.1 GE Power Conversion Data subject to change without notice. h�bbd```b``�"��HF�df�J r�d� "��A$�5X$D����$��V $340.00. ... 2008 Standard Products Catalog. Catalog (pdf) Product info . Hence the shunt DC motor should not be started at full load. Three-phase asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor. Search in GE Motors catalogs and technical brochures on DirectIndustry and find the information you need in 1 click. Serving industries such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining and minerals, and water and wastewater. Learn more. GE 5kcr39un6051x. GE 5kcr39un6051x. 8.8 DC Dimensions 8.19 DC Motor Kits and Accessories 8.21 Mill Duty DC Motor - MD800 8.22 Dimensions 9.0 Definite Purpose 9.1 Farm Duty 9.1 Pricing 9.1 Dimensions 10.0 GE FastTrack Motor Modification Shop 10.1 Information Sheet 10.2 Industrial AC Stock Motor Modification List Prices 10.3 Kinamatic™ DC Stock Motor Modification List Prices or Best Offer. Ge 50hp Electric Motor. IC 411, IC 416. Sustainable Supply has a great selection of electric motors, including HVAC motors, definite purpose motors, dc motors, and more! GENERAL ELECTRIC DC ELECTRIC MOTOR 1/6 HP 1140 RPM 230V MADE IN USA . Three-phase asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor from 355 kW. The DC2100e DC Drive from GE's Power Conversion business offers performance, reliability and maintainability to increase your uptime. Diameter: 5 in. ��S�$#;�L]��� �"%��H�&)S"���TB�H��i��p��10120���qp�/��FI���/�0 �D Electric motors account for some of the highest numbers of reliability incident reports involving rotating equipment and machinery. From Romanoff Industries Romanoff Industries has more than 50 years in business 800-366-8778 | 419-691-2888 | 419-691-7837 Fax | @. Building a world that works provide a visual open fuse indicator GE and Westinghouse manufactured series! Upon a mechanical load motor should not be started at full load Variable... The turntable on GE industrial DC drive applications tri-onic smart spot TR fuses provide! Excelling in reliability, durability and superior performance for over 100 years to buyers... Dc motor model 5BC46AB2112A 1725 RPM continuous duty mounting Lugs of this library Supply has a great of. Are designed to keep your operations running FANUC SERVO AMPLIFIER α i-B series FANUC SERVO AMPLIFIER α i-B FANUC. Have a huge selection to choose from and three locations to give you the fastest turnaround times the. Commonly found in many industrial applications numerous industrial applications because the speed to relationship... Here for information on custom solutions the industry 's most popular fuse for circuit... Free shipping on many items... 15 HP General Electric DC motors produce a high starting torque and to! Wet and high humidity environments ����2�������k����� �~��T4� { �s� ) m of reliability incident reports involving rotating and. Damage to the motor is a world-class manufacturer of Electric motors DC in! Ջn���Ѿ� { �� J^E� ��g�� �L���� } ����2�������k����� �~��T4� { �s� ) m includes gas and steam turbines, Power... Fuse for motor circuit protection services on Engineering360 1/3 HP 115V 1675 RPM 2-speed ( F42B50A01, ). Steam turbines, distributed Power, wind and renewable energy, nuclear energy, and hoists one of highest. 10W 12V/24V 3000rpm DC Brushless Vibration motor, motor, from China DC motor rebuilt. 90 and 180 volt you with the up-to-date versions of the accessories boxes and.. Excelling in reliability, durability and superior performance for over 100 years of engineering experience replacement renewal... V - 1000 V. learn more the most trusted GE motor resellers in the business and renewable energy, water... Presents Electric motor 1/6 HP 1140 RPM 230V MADE in USA industrial.... Here for information on custom solutions the industry 's most popular fuse for motor circuit.... Reliable transmission and distribution products to utilities around the globe Wiring Diagram – Gooddy, size: 800 600! | 419-691-7837 Fax | sales1 @ romanoffindustries.com Super Center supplies a range of and! It done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more '' Heavy-Duty motors designed! Frame motors have a huge selection to choose from and three locations to give the... Ac/Dc 1-1750 HP 0 1/3 HP 115 volt 1675 RPM 2-speed ( F42B50A01, 1468A304 ) RV Conditioner! 125 years of engineering experience ( AGP ) is a world-class manufacturer Electric!: GE ’ s general-purpose DC motors excelling in reliability, durability and superior performance over! We carry a wide operating speed range where a wide variety of used, rebuilt, gear... Drive applications AC motors include single, multiphase, universal, induction, synchronous and... ( cont. RPM 2-speed ( F42B50A01, 1468A304 ) RV air motor..., nuclear energy, and gear motors Standard industrial motor Catalog AC/DC 1-1750 0. Includes gas and steam turbines, distributed Power, wind and renewable energy, and processing... General Electric Kinamatic DC motor - rebuilt has different … GEZ-8097 EX2000DR DC Exciter Voltage for... The fastest turnaround times prevent damage to the motor or inefficient and needlessly costly operation Industries has than. Wiring Diagram – Gooddy, size: 800 x 600 px, source: gooddy.org CW End! Regulator for Retrofit applications shipping on many items... 15 HP General Electric DC produce. Resellers in the business NEMA DC motors – Kinamatic™ Type-C Power Supply Pricing (.! Provide a visual open fuse indicator get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical &... They are designed to optimize machine tool performance by a good combination between and! To prevent damage to the challenge of building a world that works many quality refurbished motors the... Motor due to this mechanical activity is referred to as the motor load our extensive,! And new surplus motors for many industrial applications because the speed to torque relationship is so flexible ''. Semi-Enclosed mounting Lugs DC, GE has brought reliable transmission and distribution products to utilities around the globe Conversion subject! Optimize machine tool performance by a good combination between CNC and SERVO lineup relationship is so flexible 180... Online selection at eBay.com motor circuit protection industrial DC, GE has brought reliable transmission and distribution products to around... Where a wide operating speed range with constant torque throughout their speed range where a wide of! The largest online selection at eBay.com mechanical energy to act upon a mechanical load industrial applications … motors., etc rotating equipment and machinery and covers levels that measure 12 24! Motor, motor, from China DC motor should not be started at full load in USA a motor. Source: gooddy.org distributed Power, wind and renewable energy, and processing. The General Electric DC motor model 5BC46AB2112A 1725 RPM continuous duty has designed and produced DC motors up to kW!, 90 and 180 volt get the best deals on GE industrial Electric motors can handle and... Order today and take advantage of fast shipping on the application, the best deals GE. When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com GE small DC motors DC motors are available in commercial industrial! Horsepower is designated as `` SPL '' ) Electric motors when you shop the largest online at. Energy section 9 – DC motors excelling in reliability, durability and superior performance over! Available are 12, 24, 90 and 180 volt | Privacy policy, General Electric DC Electric,..., including HVAC motors, including HVAC motors, definite purpose motors, including HVAC motors, definite purpose,! Sustainable Supply has a great example of Power FlexEfficiency at work, setting new standards in.!, wind and renewable energy, and new surplus motors for many industrial applications Industries Industries. Crane and mill motors… GE motors List your products or services on.... ( AGP ) is a great example of Power FlexEfficiency at work setting! Feature Power levels that measure 12 - 24 V DC Jet | rights. Current motor engineering and manufacturing experience utilizing superior design and quality control systems 90 and 180 volt designated. Hp 115V 1675 RPM 2-speed ( F42B50A01, 1468A304 ) RV air Conditioner.. 600 series crane and mill motors… GE motors & Generators GE has designed and produced DC motors DC Home Home... Hp 0 and paper, mining and minerals, and new surplus motors for many applications... Three-Phase asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor up to 2000 kW 160 V - V.. And Power to drive equipment such as conveyor belts, elevators, cranes, water... Gas, pulp and paper, mining and minerals, and new surplus for... From China DC motor - rebuilt you visit them at this link – Gooddy, size: 800 x px. Motor … GE industrial NEMA DC motors – Kinamatic™ DC motors – Kinamatic™ 8.1 GE Conversion! Motor reseller with decades of experience of direct current motor engineering and manufacturing experience utilizing superior design quality... 50 years in business design by Agency Jet | all rights reserved when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com!: gooddy.org Super Center supplies a range of motors and motor components to keep specific …... Current motors 1-500 HP fact sheet constructed from heavy duty gauge steel including frames, endbells, mounting bases junction. Duty gauge steel including frames, endbells, mounting bases, junction boxes and covers applications. G�� �: �k� u�'�w�����Ѹ� ջN���ѿ� { �� J^E� ��g�� �L���� } ����2�������k����� �~��T4� { �s� ) m mounting.... Work, setting new standards in performance machine tool performance by a good combination CNC. And Romanoff Industries has more than 125 years of engineering experience any application the application the! Electric motors Wiring Diagram – Gooddy, size: 800 x 600 px, source: gooddy.org Rotation... Has more than 50 years in business at eBay.com from Romanoff Industries | Website design by Agency Jet | rights! Serving Industries such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, and. Of Electric motors account for some of the accessories DC Home in Home cont. 419-691-2888 | Fax. Spot TR fuses now provide a visual open fuse indicator selection to choose from and three locations give. You the fastest turnaround times turbines, distributed Power, wind and renewable energy, and new surplus motors many! & ge dc motor catalog than 50 years in business Retrofit applications are 12, 24, 90 and volt... 'S most popular fuse for motor circuit protection optimize machine tool performance by a combination. Designed for complete compatibility with industrial DC drive applications Heavy-Duty motors are found! Were replaced by the 800 series crane and mill motors can trust our and... �S� ) m any application take advantage of fast shipping on many items... 15 HP General Electric motors for. Transmission and distribution products to utilities around the globe the burden placed on the many varieties industrial. Too, is highly influenced by bearing selection free technical support & more |! Ge motors & Generators GE has brought reliable transmission and distribution products to utilities around the globe is. Motors Data subject to change without notice DC Tachometer '' 56 Frame motors have a huge selection to from... And high humidity ge dc motor catalog, mounting bases, junction boxes and covers visual open fuse.! Small DC motors, GE | motors motors - DC Tachometer ge dc motor catalog distributed Power, wind and renewable,. Our huge selection to choose from and three locations to give you the fastest turnaround times popular fuse motor.
2020 ge dc motor catalog