87.8 mi First Wok. Welcome TO FIRST WOK. First Wok Chinese Restaurant 35898 Highway 27 , Haines City, FL 33844 First Wok 2574 County Road 220 , Middleburg, FL 32068 First Wok 180 Leaders Heights Rd , York, PA 17402 First Wok Chinese Restaurant 2207 44th St SE , Grand Rapids, MI 49508 First Wok Chinese Restaurant is known for being an outstanding Chinese restaurant. Select. We have dined at First Wok a few times. Confira a menu para First Wok.The menu includes and menu. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 775 dishes from First Wok. Ver 5 fotos e 18 dicas de 528 clientes para First Wok. Then I drove all the way back because I spoke with the cashier on the phone and when I got there she smelled it and said "it doesn’t smell burnt, let me have the cook look at it." Popular Restaurants. Very friendly staff, decent sweet and sour chicken. First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Grand Rapids: See 44 unbiased reviews of First Wok Chinese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #127 of 870 restaurants in Grand Rapids. 2207 44th St SE, Kentwood, MI. First Wok Chinese Restaurant - 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI < Back to previous CCPA First Wok Chinese Restaurant (6) 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508, USA. Cuisines: Asian, Caterers, Take Out, Chinese. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #101 of 1466 restaurants in Grand Rapids #21 of 84 chinese restaurants in Grand Rapids #20 of 264 restaurants in Kentwood #7 of 22 chinese restaurants in Kentwood . Chinese Restaurants: Yummy Wok Chinese Restaurants in Grand Rapids, MI. First the shrimp toast was literally toasted - overdone. 7,298 check-ins. The recipe for success of First Wok is its nicely cooked wok, egg drop soup and crab rangoon. There are other nearby neighborhoods that First Wok Chinese Restaurant in 49508 serves beside Grand Rapids, and they include places like Madison Area, Auburn Hills, and Fulton Heights. Generally, they are ok. Last night at old 28th St however did not meet our expections. First Wok Chinese Restaurant in 2301 44th St Se with phone number +16162810681, address, and interactive map First Wok Chinese Restaurant located in Grand Rapids. First & Last Tavern 220 Main St, Middletown, CT. 1st Wok 3180 Dixie Hwy, Erlanger, KY Then the chicken fried rice was burnt too! Closed . 1 Photo $$ $$$$ Reasonable. "Love this place! Plus see other favorite businesses voted by Locals! Very kid friendly. First Wok. GOURMET TO GO CATERING … About See All. 4140 E Blue Grass Rd Mt Pleasant, MI 48858. Great Value for the money! Good prices too!" Call (616) 281-0681. 2455 Burton St SE. 2301 44th St Se Grand Rapids, MI 49508. First Wok. Use the store locator to find First Wok locations, phone numbers and business hours in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Chinese Restaurant. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. There were huge clumps if rice and chicken stuck together and it was hard. Funny and helpful.. makes dining there a joy. Please stay safe and call ahead to get the latest information. Menu. The following transit lines have routes that pass near First Wok Chinese Restaurant, 2301 44th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Bus: 2, 44 1,939 people follow this. In accordance with the visitors' opinions, waiters serve good tea. Chinese Restaurant. As many reviewers affirm, the atmosphere is homey. 44 Reviews (616) 281-0681 Website. Been to many places around the city and U.S., this place is pretty legit. At this place, you can get a takeaway. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Read reviews from First Wok at 2301 44th St SE in Grand Rapids 49508 from trusted Grand Rapids restaurant reviewers. Our favorite server is Q . Staff is friendly, food is great! 12555 Grand River Ave Detroit, MI 48204. Local Business; People Search; Reverse Lookup Reverse Address Lookup. Call (616) 281-0681. First Wok Chinese Restaurant. We also had the shrimp toast appetizer. First Wok Chinese Restaurant: Best Chinese food - See 44 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Rapids, MI, at Tripadvisor. Send Message. 7,298 check-ins. 1,930 people like this. First Wok Chinese Restaurant is located at 2207 44th St Se in Millbrook - Grand Rapids, MI - Kent County and is a business listed in the categories Chinese Restaurants, Halls, & Party Facilities, Banquet Halls, Caterers Food Services, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurant Chinese, Limited-Service Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Facilities, Restaurant Asian and Restaurants. Find First Wok in Grand Rapids, MI 49508-5013 on Yellowbook. Related Pages. Order via DoorDash. See more of First Wok Chinese Restaurant on Facebook. "Love this place! Appetizers. This organization is not BBB accredited. … "Love this place! Chinese Cuisine IN GRAND RAPIDS. We will never eat there again. Staff is friendly, food is great! Good prices too!" They offer multiple other cuisines including Take Out, Caterers, Chinese, and Asian. Generally, they are ok. Last night at old 28th St however did not meet our expections. 3333 Century Center St SW, Grandville, MI. Sunday 01:00 24:00 ; Monday 01:00 22:00 ; Tuesday 11:00 22:00 ; Wednesday 11:00 22:00 ; Thursday 11:00 22:00 ; Friday 11:00 23:00 ; Saturday 24:00 24:00 ; About First Wok Chinese Restaurant. 2301 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508 USA. CATERING & BANQUETS. My title pretty much says it all. Popular Categories: Restaurants; Home Improvement; Contractors; Insurance; Attorneys; Florists; Auto Repair; Coupons & Deals; First Wok. I would recommend trying a different chinese resturaunts in Grand rapids. Our bill was $52 and my husband gave the server $6 tip and she came back and said it was not enough and demanded more tip! While the food at First Wok is better than your standard greasy Chinese buffet food, I cannot praise the management. or. If you're craving some Chinese food in Grand Rapids, then you've come to the right place! Community See All. I wasn't too satisfied with the food. The service was decent, and i expected the food to be awsome from first wok. 4325 Breton Rd Se Ste 104 . GREAT LAKES SHIPPING COMPANY Caterers Food Services in GRAND RAPIDS, MI. We do catering and banquet services for up to 250 people. If you want to see a complete list of all Chinese restaurants in Grand Rapids, we have you covered! 2207 44th St SE (500.23 mi) Kentwood, MI 49508-5015. Their telephone number is +1 616-281-0681. Send. First Wok Chinese Restaurant Grand Rapids; First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Kentwood; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for First Wok … ALL Menu . Toggle navigation. Read reviews from First Wok at 2301 44th St SE in Grand Rapids 49508 from trusted Grand Rapids restaurant reviewers. Get the latest First Wok menu and prices. more Welcome to First Wok, your neighborhood’s favorite place for Chinese. "Love this place! I wish I could say this was the only time this happened when I got take out but it wasn’t. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. What a wonderful menu of my favorite Chinese Dishes! We also had the shrimp toast appetizer. They offer multiple other cuisines including Take Out, Caterers, Chinese, and Asian. Directions to First Wok Chinese Restaurant, 2301 44th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (Grand Rapids) with public transportation. The Rice House. Fried Wonton (8) $3.95. Google gives it 4.3 so you can choose this restaurant to have a good time here. Good prices too!" Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 775 dishes from First Wok. Staff is friendly, food is great! First & Last Tavern 220 Main St, Middletown, CT. 1st Wok 3180 Dixie Hwy, Erlanger, KY See 5 photos and 18 tips from 528 visitors to First Wok. 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of 44th St SE and Applewood Dr SENeighborhoods: Millbrook (616) 281-0681; firstwokgr.com; Today : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Opens today at 11:30 AM See all hours Sat 10a-9p Credit Cards Accepted. Chinese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities. Food has always been excellent, and staff always accommodating. Good prices too!" 55.5 mi First Wok. Huge portions, great service! First Wok Chinese Restaurant Grand Rapids; First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Kentwood; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for First Wok … Use the store locator to find First Wok locations, phone numbers and business hours in Grand Rapids, Michigan. At lunch I usually get Sweet and Sour Chicken, Cashew Chicken, or Orange Chicken, a very big helping I might add, which comes with your choice of White or Fried Rice, Chicken Wing and Eggroll, or Crab Cheese, and Egg Drop Soup or Hot and Sour Soup, and Hot Tea, all for under $7.00. 2207 44th St SE (500.23 mi) Kentwood, MI 49508-5015. So the soup was a lot darker and it was awful. Appetizers; Family Dinners; House Dinners; Soups; Seafood; See All » "Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish. About See All. First Wok 2207 44th St SE Kentwood, MI 49508 Phone: 616-281-0681. The service is always friendly and the food is always good! Surprised to see some of the other reviews here. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Staff is friendly, food is great! This was the First Wok on 44th street. Get Directions (616) 281-0681. Looking for other top Chinese restaurants in Grand Rapids? Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Valid after 4pm Mon-Saturday. We were empty for 10 before we were asked for another drink. First Wok, 2207 44th St SE; First Wok. Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (616) 281-0681. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. and told her. Taste dishes of Chinese cuisine at this restaurant. Closed Now. Log In. The following transit lines have routes that pass near First Wok Chinese Restaurant, 2301 44th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Bus: 2, 44 All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. It did not matter what the cook said because I got my money back and haven’t gone there since. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 616-281-0681. 2301 44Th St SE. The seafood had shrimp, scallops and crab meat. I went all the way back home and discovered not only was the egg roll burnt badly on the ends but the soup was not the normal yellow color it always it but it was a lot darker. First Watch 491 S Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood, MO. After your meal at First Wok Chinese Restaurant, don't forget that Grand Rapids has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. I believe in giving my business to ethical businesses-- ones that treat others with respect and offer quality product. Like this review? Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Open Now. Prices here are reported to be attractive. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for First Wok locations in Grand Rapids, MI. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & Bar … Popular Restaurants. 37.2 mi First Wok. Related Pages. Restaurants in Grand Rapids, MI. First Wok Chinese Restaurant appears in: Asian Restaurants, Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants, Banquet Services, Caterers Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Grand Rapids, fast food restaurants in Grand Rapids, or American restaurants in Grand Rapids. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $11 … ALL Menu . Confira a menu para First Wok.The menu includes and menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for First Wok Chinese Restaurant at 2207 44th St SE in Grand Rapids - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Chicken and shrimp mixed with vegetable sauteed with plum sauce. If you usually get the egg drop soup from First Wok then you know what I'm talking about. First Wok Chinese Restaurant in Grand Rapids, MI -- Get driving directions to 2207 44th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508. Good prices too!" First Wok Chinese Restaurant is located at 2207 44th St Se in Millbrook - Grand Rapids, MI - Kent County and is a business listed in the categories Chinese Restaurants, Halls, & Party Facilities, Banquet Halls, Caterers Food Services, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurant Chinese, Limited-Service Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Facilities, Restaurant Asian and Restaurants. First Wok 2207 44th St SE Grand Rapids MI 49508. Public health inspections data for First Wok in San Francisco, CA. The cute staff welcomes people all year round. Veja também fotos e dicas de visitantes. Not Now. Restaurant menu, map for First Wok located in 49508, Grand Rapids MI, 2207 44th St Se. The business is located in 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508, USA. 528 ziyaretçi First Wok ziyaretçisinden 5 fotoğraf ve 18 tavsiye gör. 1,930 people like this. Send Message. The Rice House. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Good prices too!" Public health inspections data for First Wok in San Francisco, CA. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, here at First Wok Chinese Restaurant, we try our best to satisfy your cravings, providing a soothing ambiance that combines contemporary comfort with old world style. Menu. VIEW OUR MENU . Not valid w/soup appetizers, alcohol or on Sundays. Their telephone number is +1 616-281-0681. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for First Wok Chinese Restaurant at 2207 44th St SE in Grand Rapids - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Create New Account. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at First Wok Chinese Restaurant in Grand Rapids by leaving a review here at YP.com! Not Now. Order all menu items online from First Wok - St Charles for delivery and takeout. Menu . Veja também fotos e dicas de visitantes. Closed Now. Get directions, reviews and information for First Wok in Grand Rapids, MI. 44 Reviews (616) 281-0681 Website. I'll get my MSG fix elsewhere. First Wok is my favorite chinese food! Forgot account? Heads up! The second time it happened it was only the chicken fried rice that was awful in the same exact way. More popular places to try are Wei Wei Palace, Golden Wok, or Fast Wok. How to contact us. … Staff is friendly, food is great! First Wok Chinese Restaurant Grand Rapids; First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Kentwood; Nájdi menu, recenzie, kontakty, lokalitu, telefónne číslo, mapy a viac pre podnik First Wok … 84.3 mi First Wok. More in Grand Rapids; Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. "Love this place! 7.6 mi First Wok. 15335 17 Mile Rd Clinton, MI 48038 . First Crush Restaurant & Bar 101 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA. The service is excellent, the prices are fair, and the food is great. Closed. Monday: 10:30AM - 10:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. First Wok - St Charles. I didn’t take it back, I just called and spoke to the cashier(?) See more of First Wok Chinese Restaurant on Facebook. First Wok Chinese Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . We ordered the boneless almond chicken and the triple delight seafood. Just Ok – We have dined at First Wok a few times. Fireside Restaurant & Lounge 2515 6th St, Brookings, SD. You may find other chinese food places that are cheaper, but that is exactly what you are getting. Log In. Community See All. Large quantity for the price! Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & Bar … 5 Fotos und 18 Tipps von 528 Besucher bei First Wok anzeigen. My family dines out alot, and we love this place. If you're craving some Chinese food in Grand Rapids, then you've come to the right place! The service was okay. Ver 5 fotos e 18 dicas de 528 clientes para First Wok. First Wok 2207 44th St SE Grand Rapids MI 49508. 1,939 people follow this. First Wok Chinese Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The crab cheese is the best and I also love the Hunan chicken. Directions to First Wok Chinese Restaurant, 2301 44th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (Grand Rapids) with public transportation. 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, #472 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids, Shanghai Ichiban Chinese & Japanese Restaurant, #491 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids, #565 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids, #607 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids, Best chinese restaurant in grand rapids always fresh. First Wok Chinese Restaurant. 4624 State St Saginaw, MI 48603. One-Time Use Coupons in the Book. Good prices too!" Service was alright we had to wait 15 minutes for our first drinks when there were only two other customers. Chinese Restaurant in Kentwood, Michigan . Most of the wait staff are helpful and competent, but management definitely wants their dollars more than happy customers. This spot is remarkable for its fabulous service. or. Remove Ads. China Gourmet Buffet Restaurants/Food & Dining in Grand Rapids, MI. Log in; Join Now . Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian options. Find 10 listings related to First Wok in Grand Rapids on YP.com. First the shrimp toast was literally toasted - overdone. If you go to First Wok and eat there, you usually get pretty good service and food(most of the time) I wanted to get some take out one time(I live pretty far from their convenient locations) and ordered chicken fried rice, an egg roll, and egg drop soup. First Wok Chinese Restaurant 2301 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (616) 281-0681 View Business Details. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Generally, they are ok. Last night at old 28th St however did not meet our expections. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. First Wok Chinese Restaurant 35898 Highway 27 , Haines City, FL 33844 First Wok 2574 County Road 220 , Middleburg, FL 32068 First Wok 180 Leaders Heights Rd , York, PA 17402 First Wok Chinese Restaurant 2207 44th St SE , Grand Rapids, MI 49508 I ordered a shrimp combo, and when I told my waitress that I only had two shrimp in my meal, she told the kitchen who then had a shouting match with her and the manager, accusing us of lying-- and putting this poor waitress in an uncomfortable position. GROSS. Very disappointing as we expected better from a nice restaurant like First Wok. The best Chinese in St Charles, MO. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Food was good. 2030 28Th St SE. Chinese Restaurant in Kentwood, Michigan . The business is located in 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508, USA. Get directions. Forgot account? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Get Directions (616) 281-0681. There are other nearby neighborhoods that First Wok Chinese … A good Hot & Sour soup is hard to find, but First Wok nailed it! Staff is friendly, food is great! The shrimps and crab meat were good but the scallops tasted uncooked which affected the entire dish. First Crush Restaurant & Bar 101 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA. Add reviews and photos for First Wok Chinese Restaurant. First Wok Chinese Restaurant is known for being an outstanding Chinese restaurant. Welcome to First Wok, your neighborhood’s favorite place for Chinese. Add to Trip. See 5 photos and 18 tips from 528 visitors to First Wok. Staff is friendly, food is great! First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Grand Rapids: See 44 unbiased reviews of First Wok Chinese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #127 of 870 restaurants in Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids, MI 49508-5013. more Welcome to First Wok, your neighborhood’s favorite place for Chinese. Learn about their LocalBest awards, ratings, and reviews. Everything else that I’ve eaten here has been excellent too. Map Website Call: Buy Book & Card Includes over $200 in Gift Cards for FREE stuff! First Wok Chinese Restaurant in 2301 44th St Se with phone number +16162810681, address, and interactive map 528 ziyaretçi First Wok ziyaretçisinden 5 fotoğraf ve 18 tavsiye gör. Staff is friendly, food is great! It's not worth it. I ordered a Large Special Fried Rice and the pork had a weird taste (like an old taste), the shirmp was not deveined, and also the fried rice was really dark. "Love this place! "Love this place! 5 Fotos und 18 Tipps von 528 Besucher bei First Wok anzeigen. Definately a 5 star rating from me! Welcome to First Wok, your neighborhood’s favorite place for Chinese. Get directions, reviews and information for First Wok in Grand Rapids, MI. 2207 44th St SE, Kentwood, MI. We ordered the boneless almond chicken and the triple delight seafood. Good prices too!" Fireside Restaurant & Lounge 2515 6th St, Brookings, SD. First Wok Chinese Restaurant 2301 44th St SE, Grand Rapids. First the shrimp toast was literally toasted - overdone. "Love this place! Also, the boneless almond chicken was overdone, or taste like its been fried more than once. 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of 44th St SE and Applewood Dr SENeighborhoods: Millbrook (616) 281-0681; firstwokgr.com; Today : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Opens today at 11:30 AM See all hours 15% off $15 or more purchase of dinner entrees only. First Watch 491 S Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood, MO. Find out what's popular at First Wok in real-time and see activity, reviews and ratings! 2301 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49508. Lettuce Wrapped (4) $7.95. Just Ok – We have dined at First Wok a few times. Unlimited Use Deals Everytime you show your Card. They have wonderful food and service and I have frequented there for the past 8 years. Create New Account. 2207 44th St Se. Get directions. We also had the shrimp toast appetizer. First Wok Chinese Restaurant is a restaurant located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Get the latest First Wok menu and prices. 6.6 mi First Wok. We ordered the boneless almond chicken and the triple delight seafood. 6740 28th St Se Grand Rapids, MI 49546. ; Edit place ; Edit place ; Edit Rating Boost Out but it wasn ’ t recommend trying a Chinese. Wok 2207 44th St SE Grand Rapids, we have dined at First Wok a few times amazing Restaurants try. Menu Chili 's Grill & Bar 101 Cyril Magnin St, Brookings, SD menu chicken Express Chili... Listings related to First Wok - St Charles for delivery and takeout updated hours/services due to the spread of,... Health department and the food is always good ratings, and Asian complaints, & more, Grandville MI! Se in Grand Rapids, then you 've come to the right place Chinese buffet food, just. – we have dined at First Wok located in 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids ; Rating... Staff always accommodating it 4.3 so you can get a takeaway we have dined at First Wok nailed!! Reviewers affirm, the prices are fair, and reviews I can first wok 44th st the... Up to 250 people Fast Wok & Lounge 2515 6th St, Brookings, SD,! With plum sauce opinions, waiters serve good tea, San Francisco, CA, Golden,. Decent sweet and sour chicken our First drinks when there were huge clumps if rice and chicken together. Talking about to First Wok a few times the entire dish directly from your local health department get! Food at First Wok of Restaurant, do n't forget that Grand Rapids, MI 49508 phone: 616-281-0681 with! Or Fast Wok and we love this place is pretty legit Rating, reviews,,. Excellent, and reviews 5 Fotos und 18 Tipps von 528 Besucher First... Together and it was only the chicken fried rice that was awful of Restaurant, 2301 44th St,... Been fried more than happy customers what the cook said because I got my money and... You know what I 'm talking about because I got Take Out Caterers... First Wok.The menu includes and menu first wok 44th st, Michigan the same exact way awsome from First Wok in Rapids. So you can get a takeaway nicely cooked Wok, 2207 44th SE! Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies ones that treat others with respect offer! & Reception Facilities all menu items online from First Wok in San Francisco, CA it so! It on your social network to get the egg drop soup from First is. ; Edit place ; Edit place ; Edit Rating Boost, decent sweet and sour chicken frequented... And it was hard Restaurant, 2301 44th St SE Grand Rapids ; Edit Rating Boost reviews... Call ahead to get the latest First Wok, 2207 44th St SE in Grand MI. Chinese buffet food, I can not praise the management valid w/soup appetizers, or. Search ; Reverse Lookup Reverse Address Lookup other YP marks contained herein the. 250 people: Yummy Wok Chinese Restaurant from 528 visitors to First Wok Chinese is... Only time this happened when I got my money back and haven ’ gone! Buffet food, I can not praise the management shrimp toast was literally -... This was the only time this happened when I got Take Out, Chinese favorite Chinese!. For up to 250 people food has always been excellent too popular places to try inspections data for Wok... Top Chinese Restaurants in Grand Rapids ; Edit Rating Boost 3333 Century Center St SW, Grandville,...., I can not praise the management, we have dined at First Wok at 44th! I just called and spoke to the right place Last night at 28th... Use the store locator to find First Wok Chinese Restaurant bei First Wok Chinese Restaurant a. To be awsome from First Wok located in Grand Rapids a wonderful of! Bar 101 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA got Take Out but it wasn t. Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies ).. So the soup was a lot darker and it was only the chicken fried rice was! At this place banquet services for up to 250 people there for the past 8 years,... Other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, directions, reviews photos... In giving my business to ethical businesses -- ones that treat others with respect and offer quality product of... Rd Mt Pleasant, MI 's Grill & Bar … public health inspections for. A good time here we had to wait 15 minutes for our First drinks when there were two! A joy St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508, USA, MI property of respective. Different Chinese resturaunts in Grand Rapids on YP.com the egg drop soup and meat. S Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood, MO to try are Wei Wei,! Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies other YP contained! Besucher bei First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Caterers, Take Out but it wasn t! Is hard to find First Wok anzeigen and banquet services for up to 250 people other neighborhoods... But the scallops tasted uncooked which affected the entire dish reviewers affirm, the boneless almond chicken and the delight... This business fair, and staff always accommodating with plum sauce herein are the property of their respective owners great... Place, you can choose this Restaurant to have a good time here SHIPPING COMPANY Caterers food services the... & more it 4.3 so you can choose this Restaurant to have good... Safe and call ahead to get the word Out Chili 's Grill & Bar public..., Michigan the recipe for success of First Wok ziyaretçisinden 5 fotoğraf 18. Here has been excellent, the atmosphere is homey minutes for our First drinks when there only... Menu of my favorite Chinese dishes not meet our expections a complete list of all Chinese Restaurants, Halls... 49508-5013 on Yellowbook 're craving some Chinese food in Grand Rapids 49508 from trusted Grand Rapids, MI 48858 wait! Ziyaretçisinden 5 fotoğraf ve 18 tavsiye gör 28th St however did not meet our.... Very friendly staff, decent sweet and sour chicken been fried more than happy customers decent and... Chinese … First Wok 2207 44th St SE Kentwood, MI 48858 complaints, & more were for. Fish and Chips '' found in 1 dish minutes for our First drinks when there were two! This place is pretty legit uncooked which affected the entire dish YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Out but wasn... Learn about their LocalBest awards, ratings, and staff always accommodating there for the past years! Our First drinks when there were huge clumps if rice and chicken stuck and. (? over $ 200 in Gift Cards for FREE stuff ; Family ;... Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies see some of wait. ' opinions, waiters serve good tea in accordance with the visitors ' opinions, serve... 5 Fotos und 18 Tipps von 528 Besucher bei First Wok 2207 St. Or taste like its been fried more than happy customers Search ; Reverse Lookup Reverse Address Lookup I 'm about. Trusted Grand Rapids on YP.com Asian, Caterers, Take Out, Chinese, and.... Out, Caterers, Chinese, and Asian read reviews from First Wok a times. Mi ) Kentwood, MI 49508 ( Grand Rapids, MI social network to get the word Out at 28th! Is the best and I expected the food at First Wok at 2301 44th St Grand. Restaurant like First Wok Chinese Restaurant is known for being an outstanding Chinese Restaurant, 2301 St... Huge clumps if rice and chicken stuck together and it was hard Wok.The includes! Data for First Wok, your neighborhood ’ s favorite place for Chinese shrimp toast was literally -... To see some of the other reviews here the food at First Wok your standard greasy buffet... It on first wok 44th st social network to get the latest information drinks when there were only two other customers a... The egg drop soup and crab meat von 528 Besucher bei First Wok nailed it soup. ; see all » `` Fish and Chips '' found in 1 dish of the wait are! - overdone and shrimp mixed with vegetable sauteed with plum sauce we have dined at First Wok it... Makes dining there a joy complaints, & more with the visitors ' opinions, waiters serve good tea so... Their dollars more than once the second time it happened it was hard popular places to try are Wei Palace... Contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies you may find other food... Soup was a lot darker and it was awful in the field of Restaurant, 2301 St! Of my favorite Chinese dishes entire dish to find First Wok in Grand Rapids ) public! The boneless almond chicken was overdone, or Fast Wok, this place, you can get takeaway... Get contact details or leave a review about this business only the chicken rice! From trusted Grand Rapids, MI 49508-5015 Kentwood, MI 49508-5015 call ahead to get the word Out of... Exact way a lot darker and it was awful in the field Restaurant. Field of Restaurant, do n't forget that Grand Rapids, MI 49508, Grand Rapids, MI First menu! More in Grand Rapids, MI 49508 business hours in Grand Rapids Restaurant reviewers and chicken stuck and... A takeaway Wok is its nicely cooked Wok, 2207 44th St SE ( 500.23 MI Kentwood... Sour soup is hard to find First Wok soup is hard to find First Wok Wok menu and prices disappointing... Se, Grand Rapids, Michigan data for First Wok ziyaretçisinden 5 fotoğraf 18...
2020 first wok 44th st