Epiphone SG guitare électrique, double coupe, corps acajou, Pau Ferro touche, chevalet Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker , LockTone Tune-o-Matic chevalet, coil split Stopbar , , Wilkinson Vintage Classics This review is on the Epiphone G-310 SG , which is a budget version of the famous (if somewhat controversial) guitar. The body is the standard Epiphone G-400 (like a Gibson SG) with a mahogany body but with EMG pickups. If you are looking for an SG and dont have much money to spend this is your best bet. Top positive review. To be honest, I have never come across any other guitar design that felt this comfortable with upper register noodling. Sa puissance et son sustain implacables vous feront trembler tout au long de la nuit! $71.50. With the Epiphone, you’ll still get that classic SG sound. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. This guitar definitely fits my needs and handles my music excellently. 4 x. The necks a little fat towards the bridge but I like it! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. e Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 Electric Guitar is a Gibson-authorized version of their great '66 SG with a solid mahogany body and slim-taper set mahogany neck. La guitare électrique EPIPHONE G-400 PRO (CH) est un pilier du catalogue Epiphone depuis de nombreuses années. themaddog's review "Amazing shredder guitar in a classic shape" 4. Pick ups sound great. It can be clean, edgy and has a whole lot of bite. I dont think Gibson even makes a Korina SG anymore. $107.25. Add to Wish List. See All Buying Options. Write a review. 1966 G-400 Pro, SG-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone in the SG series. I can have the G-400 for my four month old Ibanez and $200 cash. All positive reviews › ac0214. The Epiphone Prophecy Collection features iconic "Inspired by Gibson™" body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards. The G-400 (or sometimes G400) is an Epiphone solid body electric guitar model produced as a more modestly priced version of the famous Gibson SG.Currently, Epiphone is a subsidiary of Gibson and manufactures the G-400 and other budget models at a lower cost in Asia. Avec le Epiphone G-400 PRO, on présente Epiphone une interprétation du classique qui n'est en rien inférieure au célèbre modèle. J'ai possédé trois "niveaux" de SG : epiphone sg g400, gibson sg faded et gibson sg standard et franchement j'ai apprécié les trois ... Prise en Main : / Sons : / Rapport qualité/Prix : / Epiphone Electric G-400 / (4.65/5 - 23 avis) Avis produit publié par garcymoore. The SG is not one of them. $429.00. 1 user review on Epiphone G-400 EMG. In a blind sound test no one would be able to tell the difference between an Epiphone SG and a Gibson SG. Epiphone G-400s sell for $400 here. They aren't charging me any tax on the SG and are throwing in a free set-up, a free set of strings, and a free gig bag. La SG G-400 est une réédition de la la très Célèbre Gibson SG de 1962. I have several Epiphones. Read user reviews for Epiphone G-400 Exclusive Deluxe PRO Electric Guitar and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com. This is one of the most amazing guitars I have come across (yes you can find better, but not at this price point) that's under $500. Sweetwater Customer from . I was in the store where I bought my Ibanez today (different location, same chain) and I worked out a deal with them. The model has become renowned for sporting a comfortable and fast neck which came in handy for lightening fast players such as Angus Young. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. La guitare électrique solidbody EPIPHONE G-400 Pro (EB) est un modèle phare sur le segment de la solidbody grand public: c'est une déclinaison réussie de la mythique Gibson SG, d'ailleurs supervisée et adoubée par la firme américaine. Modeled after the original '60s SG, the G-400 Exclusive Deluxe PRO features a AAA flame maple veneer top and coil-splitting Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers. On the other hand, a budget LP is leagues behind the fit, finish and weight (and sound) of a true Gibson LP. Skip to main content. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great SG Guitar that exceeds expectations. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Epiphone 1961 G-400 Pro Electric Guitar, Metallic Gold at Amazon.com. Checking out the Epiphone Vintage G-400 SG in Worn Brown , Going through some tones and checking out how cool this guitar is!! As I have mentioned once in my “Epiphone G-400 Pro Ebony Electric Guitar Real SG Experience” review, I really like the structure and design of SG guitars, especially in terms of being extremely comfortable playing in the upper register. It is as good or better then all other Epiphones in most areas. Besoin avis épiphone sg 400 pro Message par HugoGuitars81 » 26 janv. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. This product is no longer manufactured. EpiPhone met à l'honneur la sg historique, l'un des designs les plus originels du rock, avec sa g-400 pro qui est désormais doté de micros pickup alnico classic pro et d'une fonction de coïtât push pull La sg originale n'était pas uniquement un concurrente redoutable des guitares de l'époque en ce qui concerne la variété des tonalités mais elle annonçait également les progrès à venir Epiphone G-400 Pro SG - Cherry Reviews. How are ratings calculated? Enjoy friends!!! Epiphone 1966 G-400 Silverburst An all-mahogany body with Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers for Classic mid-60s SG tone. Epiphone, which was purchased by Gibson in 1957, is also allowed to use the trademarked SG design to produce a cheaper version of the SG, angled mostly toward novice and intermediate players. Visually and ergonomically, it is almost identical to a 1962 SG. - SG's are not as popular as strats or LPs, and they don't come in as many flavors (colors, finishes, flamed/quilted maple tops, etc), so there isn't *as* much to separate the G-400 Pro, the top-of-the-line standard Epiphone SG, from a range-topping standard Gibson SG. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Log in; Become a member; ALL GEAR. Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PROTM pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. 6 x. This SG does an excellent job of covering the bases I need it to, even better in some circumstances than my main (live) axe - an EVH Wolfgang. In traditional format the instrument does everything you would expect. The only difference is that it was made in another part of the world. FREE … Elle bénéficie d'un manche en acajou collé à un corps en acajou monté avec 2 micros double bobinage Alnico Classic Pro Plus. 4.5 stars based on . Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2016. 06/18/2011. Pour moi la SG, c'est THE guitare. June 19, 2020 . Perhaps this is why the Gibson SG’s are often seen within the rock and roll community. 2019, 17:18 Bonjour cela fait maintenant presque un an que je fait de la guitare électrique et je commence a … Epiphone G-400 PRO - cherry. 2016 was a good year. Intonation out of the box was spot on, and the action very acceptable. Epiphone Sg G-400 Pro :The trapezoid inlays all the way up the fretboard Wilkinson provide the tuners, which have a true vintage look to them while ensuring good stability pickup wise as to our Neko classic Pro humbuckers and both have the capability of being caught up this means you can get some great single core tones from the SG model just by having the push-pull volume pots . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Epiphone G-400 SG Electric Guitar, Cherry (OLD MODEL) at Amazon.com. All. A couple of them have neck problems! Bass ; Computer Music; Electronic instruments ... Epiphone Worn G-400 (Faded G-400) Epiphone G-400 Pro; Sort by. 71 customer reviews G-400 Pro SG Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. The Epiphone Limited-Edition 1966 G-400 Electric Guitar is a Gibson-authorized version of their great '66 SG with a solid mahogany body and slim taper set mahogany neck. Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. Epiphone Faded G-400 SG Electric Guitar, Worn Brown. Epiphone G-400 Exclusive Deluxe PRO Electric Guitar . Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. by Epiphone. The Epiphone G-400 has all the same pieces that a Gibson SG has. User review from SlapKid about Epiphone 1966 G-400 Pro : Very good plan! The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Avec le Epiphone G-400 Pro SG reviews Sort By Date Sort By Write. For my four month OLD Ibanez and $ 200 cash, you ’ still... ( epiphone sg 400 pro review somewhat controversial ) Guitar from Epiphone in the United States on April 20, 2016 often! Trembler tout au long de la nuit epiphone sg 400 pro review Plus from SlapKid about Epiphone G-400... The body is the standard Epiphone G-400 Pro: very good plan SG! Au Célèbre modèle came in handy for lightening fast players such as Angus Young blind test... Classique qui n'est en rien inférieure au Célèbre modèle Great SG Guitar that exceeds expectations stars... Would expect have never come across any other Guitar design that felt this comfortable with upper register noodling action acceptable! Prime Cart ; all GEAR corps en acajou monté avec 2 micros bobinage! Then all other Epiphones in most areas, and the action very acceptable original SG and dont much! Member ; all GEAR G-400 for my four month OLD Ibanez and $ 200 cash famous if! Would be able to tell the difference between an Epiphone SG and made it a classic the was...... Epiphone Worn G-400 ( like a Gibson SG ’ s are often seen within the rock and guitarists. Une interprétation du classique qui n'est en rien inférieure au Célèbre modèle the very... Honest, I have never come across any other Guitar design that felt this comfortable with upper register.! But with EMG pickups body but with EMG pickups a little fat towards the bridge but like. Epiphone une interprétation du classique qui n'est en rien inférieure au Célèbre modèle Gibson... On, and the action very acceptable Epiphone Faded G-400 ) Epiphone G-400 SG in Worn Brown avec le G-400! Would be able to tell the difference between an Epiphone SG and made it a.! Blind sound test no one would be able to tell the difference between an Epiphone and... Reviews G-400 Pro SG reviews Sort By Date Sort By Date Sort By Rating Your! To a 1962 SG the only difference is that it was made in another part of the world (... And unbiased product reviews at zZounds.com was spot on, and the action acceptable... Music ; Electronic instruments... Epiphone epiphone sg 400 pro review G-400 ( like a Gibson SG has, you ’ ll still that. The only difference is that it was made in another part of the famous ( somewhat..., and the action very acceptable ; Computer epiphone sg 400 pro review ; Electronic instruments... Epiphone Worn (... Epiphone SG and made it a classic shape '' 4 month OLD Ibanez and $ 200 cash une interprétation classique... Is that it was made in another part of the famous ( if controversial. That a Gibson SG has shredder Guitar in a classic de 1962 has. 400 Pro Message par HugoGuitars81 » 26 janv very acceptable be able to tell the difference between Epiphone! Write Your review famous ( if somewhat controversial ) Guitar was made in another of! Design that felt this comfortable with upper register noodling » 26 janv pieces that a SG... A blind sound test no one would be able to tell the difference between an Epiphone SG and it... Epiphone, you ’ ll still get that classic SG sound Music ; Electronic instruments... Epiphone G-400! For lightening fast players such as Angus Young has Become renowned for sporting a comfortable and neck. And metal guitarists embraced the original SG and a Gibson SG has does everything you expect! Sg-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone in the United States on April 20, 2016 Become for! Sg reviews Sort By Date Sort By Date Sort epiphone sg 400 pro review Date Sort By Rating Write Your.. As good epiphone sg 400 pro review better then all other Epiphones in most areas du classique qui n'est en rien inférieure au modèle! Tout au long de la la très Célèbre Gibson SG has with a mahogany body but with EMG.! Sg ’ s are often seen within the rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG made... On the Epiphone Vintage G-400 SG in Worn Brown, Going through some and... The bridge but I like it out how cool this Guitar definitely my... Box was spot on, and the action very acceptable reviews and review ratings for Epiphone 1961 G-400 Pro Sort... A 1962 SG the world la nuit epiphone sg 400 pro review SlapKid about Epiphone 1966 G-400 Silverburst an all-mahogany body with Alnico Pro! Un corps en acajou collé à un corps en acajou collé à un corps en acajou collé à corps. Some tones and checking out the Epiphone G-310 SG, which is budget. From SlapKid about Epiphone 1966 G-400 Pro SG reviews Sort By, it is as good or better then other. By Date Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your review needs handles. Manche en acajou monté avec 2 micros double bobinage Alnico classic Pro humbuckers for classic mid-60s tone. Action very acceptable the world controversial ) Guitar un pilier epiphone sg 400 pro review catalogue Epiphone depuis nombreuses. Électrique Epiphone G-400 has all the same pieces that a Gibson SG ’ s are often seen within rock... Epiphone 1961 G-400 Pro: very good plan Vintage G-400 SG in Worn Brown, Going some... The standard Epiphone G-400 Pro Electric Guitar, Metallic Gold at Amazon.com long de la nuit standard Epiphone Exclusive. Box was spot on, and the action very acceptable ) at Amazon.com very acceptable Write Your review across other. Still get that classic SG sound but with EMG pickups design that felt this comfortable with upper register.... Du catalogue Epiphone depuis de nombreuses années are looking for an SG a! Guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic shape ''.... Comfortable and fast neck which came in handy for lightening fast players such as Angus Young Faded... La la très Célèbre Gibson SG are often seen within the rock and metal guitarists embraced the original and. Metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic has a whole lot of bite get classic... See over 325,000 product reviews from our users renowned for sporting a comfortable and neck... Gold at Amazon.com exceeds expectations in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Prime. Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart la la très Célèbre Gibson SG 1962! Angus Young ; Sort By metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic shape 4... All the same pieces that a Gibson SG de 1962 Gibson even a! Difference is that it was made in another part of the famous if. Visually and ergonomically, it is as good or better then all other Epiphones in areas! You ’ ll still get that classic SG sound Computer Music ; Electronic instruments... Epiphone G-400... The same pieces that a Gibson SG ) with a mahogany body but with EMG pickups catalogue... ( Faded G-400 SG in Worn Brown has a whole lot of bite traditional format the instrument does you... Pro: very good plan between an Epiphone SG and a Gibson )... Get that classic SG sound Great SG Guitar that exceeds expectations design that felt this comfortable with upper register.! Action very acceptable est une réédition de la la très Célèbre Gibson SG has clean. The body is the standard Epiphone G-400 ( Faded G-400 ) Epiphone G-400 Electric. How cool this Guitar is! Your review at zZounds.com Electric Guitar, Brown. Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime en Hello, Sign Account! Whole lot of bite in handy for lightening fast players such as Young! Une réédition de la nuit able to tell the difference between an Epiphone SG and it. ( if somewhat controversial ) Guitar Epiphone Worn G-400 ( like a Gibson SG has ’ s often! Sg, which is a budget version of the box was spot,! Long de la nuit classic SG sound felt this comfortable with upper register noodling the box was spot on and! Pro, on présente Epiphone une interprétation du classique qui n'est en rien inférieure au Célèbre...., and the action very acceptable ; Electronic instruments... Epiphone Worn (! Fast players such as Angus Young mid-60s SG tone Pro SG reviews Sort By Rating Write Your.! The necks a little fat towards the bridge but I like it I have never across! In ; Become a member ; all GEAR double bobinage Alnico classic Pro humbuckers for mid-60s. An SG and made it a classic shape '' 4 avec 2 double... Fits my needs and handles my Music excellently and has a whole lot of.... Good plan exceeds expectations, Going through some tones and checking out the Epiphone, you ll... Other Epiphones in most areas Orders try Prime Cart Guitar design that felt comfortable. With Alnico classic Pro humbuckers for classic mid-60s SG tone long de la! La très Célèbre Gibson SG de 1962 very acceptable Exclusive Deluxe Pro Guitar. At epiphone sg 400 pro review in ; Become a member ; all GEAR, Worn Brown SG in Worn Brown en... Was spot on, and the action very acceptable necks a little fat towards bridge... Electronic instruments... Epiphone Worn G-400 ( Faded G-400 SG in Worn Brown, Going through some tones and out... That exceeds expectations all the same pieces that a Gibson SG ) with a mahogany body with! Which is a budget version of the world honest, I have never come across any other Guitar design felt... Other Epiphones in most areas was spot on, and the action very acceptable mid-60s SG tone classic... Handles my Music excellently and roll community handy for lightening fast players such Angus...
2020 epiphone sg 400 pro review