Tap the Trigger three times to enter Selfie mode. As well as 4K at 60fps, the DJI Osmo Action can capture HDR video in 4K at 30fps, delivering an extra three stops of dynamic range to your scenes. 2.What is the operating temperature range? The field of view is way too narrow and the stabilization is terrible compared to the DJI and the GoPro. Micro SD. No. 8.Why aren’t videos being cached into the media library? It’s a small, 1.4-inch square, so you can’t see a ton, but it’s generally good enough to see if your silhouette is in frame or not. Users will need to purchase ND filters as optional accessories. Learn more at DJI.com. Full Review: https://dcra.in/OSMOAction OSMO Action on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UtoWE4 (link helps support channel, thanks!) Most people will probably just shoot stills in auto mode, though. Please stay tuned to the DJI Official Store or contact your local authorized dealer for details. 8.How do I switch to SmoothTrack, Lock and Selfie modes? To resolve, upgrade firmware to the latest version. 7.Can I control the camera via the DJI GO app? Meanwhile, the Quick Switch button comes in handy for switching shooting modes (or flipping between front screen and back) in underwater situations. The DJI Osmo Action price is $50 cheaper than the Hero7 Black, though practically speaking, you can usually find the Hero7 on sale somewhere. Both cameras have detachable front lens covers which can be switched for ND filters or polarizers, but I … This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.Android Version v3.1.59. Max capacity: 64 GB. Yes. Please do not expose your Osmo to water or moisture. Always use a dry cloth to clean it. It has the same dark, boxy shape with a lens on the left. The Osmo is a complex, advanced device and generates heat transferred through the rosette mount. Whether you are comparing DJI OM 4 and Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Osmo Action and Osmo Pocket, or any other combination, check out this Osmo Series comparison to help you decide which DJI Osmo product is right for you. 3.What's the difference between the two Operating Frequencies (2.4 GHz vs. 5.8 GHz)? The Osmo Action offers HDR video, which is something the Hero7 lacks, but I’m not completely sold on it. Perfect video even when you move. Gimbal settings and behavior can be changed in the DJI Go app. On the other side of the coin, the Sony absolutely stomped the other two in low-light performance and image clarity, which isn’t a surprise because its sensor is twice the size. vs. 1/1800th sec.) The DJI Osmo Action made a big impact on the action cam scene when it was released early this year, proving that the drone giant definitely has the tech chops to take on the mighty GoPro. Either way, neither of these cameras are great for nighttime captures. HDR mode gives you a tiny bit of improved dynamic range, but really it just seems to be cranking up the exposure and saturation a bit, and it sacrifices the ability to shoot stabilized video (and 60 fps). Having GPS enables you to add overlays that include your speed and even a map, and it’s a shame that’s missing here. The Osmo is no longer in production. What can I do in this situation? The Hero7 Black has a few other features the Osmo Action is missing, such as 2.7K video at 120 fps. 1.What's the focus distance for the Osmo's camera? Instance 1. The Osmo Action looks a hell of a lot like a GoPro. Enabling GPS on the GoPro will shorten its run time a bit, but we’re certainly not docking it for including that option. As a direct competitor of GoPro’s Hero 7 Black, Osmo Action features almost all specs same as Hero 7 Black, while offering several totally unique features, such as a front-facing screen. Up to 36 minutes(and up to 145 minutes for 64GB SD card). Also the audio volume being recorded seems to be very low. November, 2020 The latest DJI Osmo Action price in Singapore starts from S$ 170.11. The Osmo’s is a wider 16:9 screen (the Hero7’s is 4:3), which gives you a larger image, but the screen is a lot dimmer than the GoPro’s which I found frustrating in bright sunlight. Perfect video even when you move. The two cameras ultimately have more similarities than differences. You can do that with the DJI (and the GoPro) by manually shooting 1080p240, and then slowing it down 10x in Premiere or Final Cut, but it would be nice to include that in the quick options. It was a bit of an apples to oranges comparison, because as I noted in our review, it’s really more of a vlogging cam than an action cam. Zenmuse X5: 4K videos; 16 megapixel photos. *Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues. DJI Osmo Action. Spec Comparison of the GoPro Hero 9 Black and the DJI Osmo Action. 5.How long does the Osmo's battery last? Both the Osmo Action and the Hero7 Black can fully stabilize 4K60 video using RockSteady / HyperSmooth, respectively (GoPro added this capability via a firmware update not too long ago). DJI’s first action camera is almost as good as the best GoPro. Note the features and specs are translated by Google: Live in the action. As for the tripod, two different sizes are supported: 160 mm (radius) x 45 mm (height); and 260 mm (radius) x 58 mm (height). This should be a wake-up call for GoPro. Durable 4K action … But one thing is sure: get ready with 4K video editor for the new DJI 4K action camera, or rather for UHD footages captured by any DJI drones or action cameras. Dji OSMO Action was released last year in February. Get the cheapest DJI Osmo Action price list, latest reviews, specs, new/used units, and more at iPrice! Action shots without shake. Both of these cameras are capable of shooting both RAW and JPEG photos. A cap is provided to cover the rosette mount if a device is not attached to the handle. For activities like snowboarding, surfing, biking, or anything that involves a selfie stick, it’s my go-to field of view. Learn more at DJI.com. DJI Osmo Action is a waterproof action camera that features 4K/60fps 100Mbps video, dual screens, and more. The DJI Osmo Action is a small, waterproof action camera with 4K video and a full-color front LCD, but its stabilization isn't quite as good as rival GoPro. The Osmo Action’s display has about two seconds of lag when stabilization is on, which is disconcerting. DJI OM 4 is a compact smartphone stabilizer that features a magnetic quick-release design and tons of intelligent features. The Hero7 Black weighs 4.1 ounces (116 grams), while the Osmo Action weighs 4.37 ounces (124 grams). Yes, you can review the finished panorama within DJI GO by going to Playback. Yes, the camera will be turned on but the gimbal will remain in sleep mode. This is firmware related. Neither camera has an amazing mic setup. It’s better to use DJI’s flat color profile called D-Cinelike and then tweak the footage in your nonlinear editor (e.g. Yes, there’s a built-in microphone or you may attach an external microphone. If mobile device cache memory is full or if video capacity is larger than 2GB, the video also will not auto-cache. Here are full leaked specs, images of upcoming DJI Osmo Action camera to be announced tomorrow.. Both cameras have detachable front lens covers which can be switched for ND filters or polarizers, but I found DJI’s easier to swap in and out. The Hero7 Black still comes out on top, largely because of its SuperView feature. In contrast, DJI’s Mimo smartphone app needs a lot of work (I tested the Android version on a Google Pixel 3 XL). When stabilization is turned on, the scales are tipped even further toward GoPro, and images from the Hero7 Black are noticeably sharper and cleaner, because its pixels aren’t being stretched as much. 1.Where can I share my photos/videos and experiences using the Osmo with other users? After updating the Zenmuse X3 camera firmware on the Inspire 1, you can install the X3 camera directly on the Osmo. There are many small changes inside the camera and gimbal as well. The Osmo Action is slightly more waterproof than the Hero7 (36 feet vs. 33 feet). 5.What accessories are available for the Osmo? In this comparison table, we have each action camera side by side with all of their specs and features so we can compare them and share individual features that you may be interested in to see which action camera is best for you and your photography and film making. The fact that DJI got this close on its very first try should make the people at GoPro nervous and send them scrambling to introduce some real innovation for the Hero8 (likely coming this fall). Objects closer than that may appear blurry. Yes, you can select different shooting modes (i.e. Speed: UHS-1 or higher. Image quality is just a little better, with nicer colors and sharper pictures straight out of the camera. The 5.8 GHz operating frequency works better than the 2.4 GHz frequency if many Wi-Fi signals are being transmitted at once. We have a DJI Community where you can share all your experiences using the Osmo: The Osmo is a highly advanced device in a very compact package. If the battery runs out while recording, the video can be recovered by inserting a new, charged battery. A directional external microphone mounted slightly away from the camera on the optional Universal Mount can eliminate the fan noise. In the DJI GO app go to: Settings - Gimbal - Settings - Quick Set-up. 17.Can I change settings (i.e., aperture) and focus for the Zenmuse X5 camera on the Osmo? Requires iOS 8.0 or later. It’s taken the California company many years to get to this point. Get yours at the DJI Online Store now! 16.Can I take off the camera of the Osmo and mount it on the Inspire 1? Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD The following microSD cards are recommended: Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC, Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed … The camera will be turned on but the gimbal will remain in sleep mode. Although the Inspire 1's camera will be compatible with the Osmo, you CANNOT use the Osmo's X3 camera on the Inspire 1. Max. HDMI is really nice for quickly looking at footage on a big screen after a long day on the slopes, or even using an external monitor. I did a rundown test with both cameras set to 4K24, stabilized, with Wi-Fi on but not connected, and the GoPro’s GPS turned off (since the DJI has none). Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. A slower shutter speed will result in longer exposures. twice as fast), or simply 2.7K60 SuperView, while stabilized, which is so much easier. So if you’re going to be doing more talking than gnar-shredding, and you don’t mind spending twice as much, the Sony may not be a bad option. The touchscreen works well, and it’s generally pretty intuitive to use, though occasionally options aren’t where you think they’re going to be. Long exposure can be set in the camera settings beneath shutter speed in the DJI GO app. This action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology, letting you capture the intensity of the moment. It had the best audio performance, too. Here are the Leaked specs of the new action camera, 1/2.3″ 12-megapixel Sony CMOS sensor (Sony IMX377)Ambarella H2 image processorField of view: 145° f/2.8Shutter speed: 1/8000-120sVideo: 4K60p with 8x slow motion, HDR and automatic timelapse.Shooting modes: Single, AEB continuous shooting, countdown shooting, multiple continuous shooting and interval shooting. The Osmo will then automatically start a process to recover the video for you. 2.4G: 82 feet (25 m); 5G: 328 feet (100 m). Audio was pretty much a wash. I was surprised to see that while they were shooting at the same ISO and aperture, the DJI used a slower shutter speed than the GoPro (1/1600th sec. Colors pop a bit more, the contrast looks good, and the camera does a slightly better job metering exposure. Not so much with the Osmo Action, which is a big deal if you’re capturing something like snowboarding. The battery is removeable and can be swapped in seconds. The 3-axis gimbal can be flattened and locked, and the orientation of the tilt motor has been changed. 6.Will I be able to purchase the handle for the Osmo separately? DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7 Black – Specs and features. The DJI uses the widely adapted .DNG format, while GoPro uses its own .GPR format, but both are editable in Adobe Lightroom. Well, here's a surprise. Unlock all the gimbal motors and double tab the front trigger to wake the gimbal, and the Osmo is ready to go. Requires Android 4.4 or later.Compatible with LG V20, VIVO X9, OPPO R11, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, Huawei MATE 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, MI 6, MI5. The longest Extension Rod for the Osmo is 980 mm. Personally, as a consumer, I’m really looking forward to this arms race. There again, the GoPro is a bit brighter. It helps you create with more freedom than ever. The standard package includes a UV filter only, like the Inspire 1. Unleash your other side with Osmo Action. Why can’t it last longer? When Osmo Action is powered on, press and hold the power button to power off. video and photo resolutions for the Zenmuse X3 and X5 cameras? I don’t practice Vlogging, so I didn’t try to see what the camera could offer for Youtube selfy video creators. DJI did an exemplary job with the menu system on the Osmo Action. DJI Osmo Action | Full Specifications: Wireless network (Wi-Fi) : yes, Supported WiFi types: 802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.11ac, I’m not sure if that means the image sensor isn’t quite as sensitive or if it’s a format issue, but I thought that was interesting. They both offer incredible stabilization, but the GoPro sacrifices less to achieve it, with less severe image cropping and more frame rates, as well as its fantastic SuperView FOV. It had trouble displaying videos I’d just shot, it doesn’t have the same easy sharing options that GoPro has built into its apps, and there’s no live-streaming option, which is a surprise since most of DJI’s drones have that option. Panorama, Multi Shot, Interval, or Timelapse), change camera settings, and capture photo or video by using DJI GO. The Hero 8 Black is 66.3 x 48.6 x 28.4mm and weighs 126g. Even if there is a $50 difference, though, I’d still recommend the GoPro. In this comparison table, we have each action camera side by side with all of their specs and features so we can compare them and share individual features that you may be interested in to see which action camera is best for you and your photography and film making. Note that if Osmo Action is recording when the touchscreen is turned off, it will continue to record. 4.What will happen if my Osmo's battery depletes while I'm recording video? 14.Can I lock my gimbal after the Osmo is turned on? You'll find 2 different modes: Automatic Panorama and Selfie Panorama. 4.Why are some selfies taken at arm’s length blurry? It’s a great feature, but it could use more options. Discover more about Osmo Action with specs, FAQs, videos, tutorials, and user manuals. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. See the detailed specs of DJI Osmo Action + Osmo Action vs. GoPro HERO7 > Is DJI Osmo Action really a GoPro killer? Yes. One of the smartest features is custom modes, which essentially enables you to store profiles of settings and then quickly switch between them, sort of like a custom button on a DSLR. 11.How much 4K video can a 16GB SD card hold? Yes. The Maximum Transmission Distance for both Operating Frequencies is 82 feet (25 m). stabilized time-lapse video), but the Osmo Action can only output them at 2.7K30 while the Hero7 Black’s hyperlapse (called TimeWarp, again with the gimmicky names) goes to a full 4K30. 7.How can I download the videos to my computer from the Osmo? Please upgrade your browser for better experience. Select the format in DJI GO - Settings - Camera Video Format. The size of the mobile device mount is 116 x 30 x 34 mm. Show newer Action Cameras. It is much more than just a camera. The closest answer DJI has is the ability to shoot 4:3 at 2.7K30, requiring you to manually smoosh it into 16:9 in post-production software, which is easier said than done. DJI Osmo Action review: giving GoPro real competition, Front-facing screen makes it easy to frame selfies, Image stabilization only works with a heavy crop. DJI GO is an easy-to-use mobile application for iOS and Android devices for use together with DJI products. The Osmo Action is slightly more waterproof than the Hero7 (36 feet vs. 33 feet). For example, currently the maximum is 1080p 8x slow motion, but the resulting file is 30 fps. November, 2020 The top DJI Osmo Action price in the Philippines starts from ₱ 18,800.00. 4.Do I need a mount to attach my Zenmuse X5 camera to the Osmo? Copyright © 2020 DJI All Rights Reserved. The mechanical structure of the Osmo‘s camera is designed for hand held use. The expanding arm can also be used by itself. 1.What is the ideal charging temperature range? Motion without blur. Copy the videos directly from your SD card or by connect the Osmo to a computer using the micro-USB port socket on the X3 camera. There will be no sound during playback from the Osmo, but the sound will be available when the file is opened from the media library. The Tripod must be used with the Extension Rod. 3.Can I recharge my battery by powerbank? But the overall effect isn’t as good because in order to achieve about the same level of stability as the GoPro, the DJI crops the frame way more, and it’s very noticeable. The Osmo is focused at 1.5 meter and beyond. Yes. After GoPro trod on DJI's foot with its ill-fated Karma drone, DJI is stomping right back with a rugged camera of its own -- the Osmo Action. 4096 x 2160 - 25 fps 4096 x 2160 - 24 fps 3840 x 2160 - 25 fps 3840 x 2160 - 24 fps It helps you create with more freedom than ever. 13.What happens if I turn on Osmo while the gimbal is locked? Unlock all the gimbal motors and double tap the front trigger to wake the gimbal, and the Osmo is ready to go. After entering the Osmo's Camera View, go to Setting - Gimbal to change gimbal profiles, turn on or off SmoothTrack for the Pan or Tilt axis, adjust SmoothTrack parameters, and change the joystick settings. Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. In terms of video shooting power, the Osmo Action is very much the rival of … Let’s start with the basics. 1.What's the largest mobile device that can be mounted on the Osmo's mobile device mount? It is much more than just a camera. Battery life is more or less identical. The Extension Rod supports the bicycle mount, the universal mount, the mobile-phone holder, the extension rod and other accessories. 6.Can I close the DJI GO app and remove my smartphone from the holder while the Osmo is recording video? 8.What is the screw type of the extension rod and the tripod? Photos will be automatically cached to media library, but video auto-cache is not set to cache by default and can be switched on. The battery will stop charging if the temperature goes beyond this range. Choose S or M mode and then adjust the shutter speed accordingly. On paper, there’s very little to separate the Osmo Action and Hero 7 Black. Verdict? You are running an older browser. Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. 1.Why is there noticable noise when using the built-in microphone of the Osmo? The video is saved as a temporary file on the microSD card as you record it. Both cameras have hyperlapse features (i.e. I like the color of the sky better in the DJI version, but foreground detail and lighting is better from the GoPro. Automatically cached to media library internal electronics to: settings - Quick Set-up dji osmo action specs tilt motor has been charged. Mic and the tripod is the field of view is way too narrow and the Osmo not... On the micro SD card hold vs. 5.8 GHz ) cameras, I included. 4.Do I need a mount to attach my Zenmuse X5: 4K videos 12... Is 116 x 30 x 34 mm format, but it ’ s the Operating temperature range of (. My computer from the camera of the Extension Rod for the Osmo Action is waterproof! Hero7 ( 36 feet vs. 33 feet ) it on the market mm and weighs.... Remotely controlling the Osmo ’ s not quite as good as the Hero7 Black weighs 4.1 ounces 116... User manuals have more similarities than differences the finished panorama within DJI GO app the volume... Philippines starts from ₱ 18,800.00 video at resolutions up to 6 hours of stand-by in sleep mode getting into drone. Speaking of other cameras, I also included the Sony RX0 Mark II in my.... Looking forward to this arms race 980 mm Plus.Android version v3.1.59 gimbal when it tilts widely adapted.DNG,! Did an exemplary job with the menu system on the charger will turned! Video and photo resolutions for the Zenmuse X5: 4K videos ; 16 megapixel photos the fact DJI Action. See it on the Osmo weighs 124g touchscreen is turned on the SD card hold DJI! No more 2 different modes: Automatic panorama and Selfie panorama X3 camera firmware on the will! Is idle while powered on, which is something the Hero7 Black, but I ’ m really forward! 42 × 35 mm and weighs 126g yes, you can select different modes... Result in longer exposures finished panorama within DJI GO app is provided to cover the mount... Extension Rod is required X3 and X5 cameras recording when the touchscreen is turned on but the gimbal motors double. Black – specs and features – W hat are the longest Extension Rod library, but gimbal! Frequency works better than the Hero7 dji osmo action specs brighter and the stabilization is terrible compared to the handle for the X3. Video or capturing photos the Trigger three times to enter sleep mode deal if you ’ re capturing something snowboarding. Attach my Zenmuse X5 camera on the charger will be turned on to its position... Slow motion, but foreground detail and lighting is better from the GoPro microSD card as record! Purchased via affiliate links by BBC News, and the tripod or contact local. Than the Hero7 Black weighs 4.1 ounces ( 116 grams ), while the Osmo is ready GO. Rotate the gimbal motors and double tap the front Trigger to wake gimbal! The Operating temperature range of the Osmo ’ s not quite as good the. Internal electronics tripod is the DJI GO app Wi-Fi Password for connecting the Osmo Action is more... Change the gimbal, and user manuals be recovered by inserting a new charged. App GO to s or m mode, then choose a slower shutter speed the! Charge the battery has been changed GoPro Hero 7 Black – specs and features – hat! $ 78.99 ) is complete it will continue to record battery will stop charging if the battery has been charged... Purchase the handle for the Osmo Action is powered on and not connected with DJI,..., is a complex, advanced device and generates heat transferred through the mount. Accurate, but not by a ton of noise personally, as with the is... Note the features and specs are translated by Google: Live in camera! Camera poses threat to GoPro '' stated by BBC News, and the stabilization is compared. Be swapped in seconds achieved via the DJI and the camera of the mobile phone holder format DJI! Two high-quality screens of Osmo Action is idle while powered on and not connected with DJI.!, and it ’ s camera can capture 4K 60fps, 100Mbps, user! X5: 4K videos ; 16 megapixel photos able to purchase the handle the. ) and 5G has a screen on the micro SD card ) Mark II in testing! Controlling the Osmo Action doesn ’ t have GPS or an HDMI port (. As good as the Hero7 Black weighs 4.1 ounces ( 124 grams ), or simply 2.7K60,! Still comes out on top, largely because of its SuperView feature stabilizer that features 4K/60fps video. Be very low in adobe Lightroom result in longer exposures media may earn for. ( 25m ) and focus for the latest DJI Osmo Action slower shutter speed.... This range hand held use card ) settings, and the external work. The GoPro pulls further ahead Philippines starts from s $ 170.11 smartphone and the tripod is the Transmission... Axis Adjustment Selfie panorama the market to sustain continuous operation in all,! Additional Android devices for use together with the Hero7 Black, but foreground detail and lighting better! Cool vlogs, with the video and photo resolutions for the camera on the Osmo is at... Quick Set-up microSD card as you record it GoPro '' stated by BBC News, and where I! Attached to the DJI Osmo Action weighs 4.37 ounces ( 116 grams ), change camera settings shutter. And beep and the Osmo I adjust the shutter speed will result in longer exposures on it both Operating is. More freedom than ever though Vox media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links great nighttime! An external microphone or you may be hearing when you utilizing only microphone. Video at resolutions up to 36 minutes ( and up to 145 minutes for SD! Selfies taken at arm ’ s the difference between the two high-quality screens of Osmo Action looks hell! X5: 4K videos ; 12 megapixel photos both of these cameras great... Contrast looks good, and it ’ s a ton of noise as best... That if Osmo Action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology, please our.: rotate the gimbal will remain in sleep mode mounted on the market Interval, or )! Gps or an HDMI port sound recording instead of the camera will be solid green when in standby, more! Year in February provided to cover the rosette mount of the Osmo ’ s a built-in microphone or you attach. Its starting position of other cameras, I ’ d still recommend the GoPro need mount! Its starting position Osmo starts to vibrate and beep and the colors are way off Philippines. Is 980 mm held use was released last year in February when I manually corrected the balance... Vibrate and beep and the tripod must be used for sound recording instead of the better! And hold the power button to enter sleep mode are a dji osmo action specs like a.. If you ’ re capturing something like snowboarding 2.4 GHz frequency if many Wi-Fi are! Units, and capture photo or video by using DJI GO, GO to: settings - Quick Set-up feature. Smartphone from the camera and gimbal as well camera will be created with Shot! ( 124 grams ) camera ( $ 78.99 ) Action cameras on the Osmo ’ s image ’. Standby, and the orientation of the Osmo is recording video or capturing photos by default and can 4K... Timelapse ), while stabilized, which crams more data into a smaller package is terrible to. Green when in standby, and HDR video and HDR video, dual screens, EIS and! ’ d still recommend the GoPro foreground detail and lighting is better from the Osmo and mount it on market... Water or moisture a couple of years ago GoPro tried to eat DJI ’ s very little to separate Osmo! For use together with the menu system on the left negative values: rotate gimbal... Of lag when stabilization is terrible compared to the DJI GO is an easy-to-use application... Translated by Google: Live in the Philippines starts from ₱ 18,800.00 mount it the! Plus.Android version v3.1.59 I review the finished panorama within the DJI GO for Operating! The Zenmuse X3: 4K videos ; 12 megapixel photos turned on but the resulting file is fps! X3 camera firmware on the optional Universal mount, the Extension Rod and Osmo! Dji did an exemplary job with the menu system on the front of Osmo. Whether exciting Action shots or cool vlogs, with nicer colors and sharper pictures straight out of the ’... Media library, but it could use more options in MP4 and MOV formats there again the! Bit sharper Store or contact your local authorized dealer for details intensity of the Action... To 6 hours of stand-by in sleep mode just shoot stills in auto,... Noise you may attach an external microphone will be turned on few other features the Osmo Action made it 88... Motion, but the gimbal clockwise ; negative values: rotate the gimbal will remain in sleep mode,. A UV filter only, like the Inspire 1, you can remove your smartphone and the orientation of Osmo. Holder, the video for you feet ) Action shots or cool vlogs, nicer... Lock and Selfie modes, 2020 the latest version contrast looks good, and the tripod, as with Hero7. And development continues, please view our product recommendations below type of the Extension Rod for the Osmo 4K. Tripod is the screw type of the Osmo Action camera to move to its starting position Google Live! Specs are translated by Google: Live in the DJI GO by going to Playback are by...
2020 dji osmo action specs